Thread: AppSync on iPad

AppSync on iPad

I am using iPad. Recently AppSync has been efficient to transport support for the iPad. For persons of you who don’t know, AppSync patches Mobile Installation file on iPhone and iPad OS which is wanted in order to install .ipa files manually with no using iTunes. Please suggest how to install AppSync on iPad. Please suggest.

Re: AppSync on iPad

Check the installation process:
    1. Run Cydia (Do not use ICY)
    2. Join the source: http : //cydia.hackulo.us
    3. Installation "AppSync" Or "Installd"
    4. Restart iPhone
    5. With the USB-Cable to connect iPhone to your PC / Mac
    6. Double-click the ipa cracked software / games to the Application in iTunes.
    7. Resynchronization can crack ipa on software / games into the iPhone.

iPad jailbreak Break, the biggest advantage is that you can install cracked software, but many friends have encountered using the iTunes sync ipa mistake, the reason is not installed AppSync 3.2. Here are the AppSync 3.2, is a friend to no wifi ready, and download this AppSync 3.2 since, by iPad document management tools, such as ifilei, Phone Exlplorer or other software to download the AppSync 3.2 Deb package copy to / var / root / Media / Cydia / AutoInstall (If not, then this folder, you create your own one, case sensitive), restart the iPad would automatically install after restart to complete installation of the iPad. Thus, how to install the App Sync 3.2 problems solved.
    Last edited by Venator; 25-05-2010 at 03:43 PM.

You need to first installed after jailbreak IPAD installation, this is not specifically said, has already been posted over the previous. Tmputer to download and install HFS, has been specifically set up posts, I will turn directly. In accordance with the above settings, IPAD directly SAFARI set to enter the address of HFS. then you can see the software, just click to install on the line.

We can use other methods to install ipa files. However, the exact method, the forum has many posts! I will not go into here. I suggest using the following methods with iTunes installed. First, the use cydia to install Appsync for OS3.0. Then, double iTunes, a free ipa AppStores synchronization software and run time, this will not be deleted. Finally, using iTunes, to be installed high navigation ipa sync to the phone can be. If there is no wifi friends can use my accessories provided below to install appsync 3 that not go into the specific installation method, If you remember the extra points to help.