Thread: LockInfo + PKGBackup

LockInfo + PKGBackup

For some reason, I do not see the app LockInfo on the list of applications during the backup - When I use PKGBackup. My Appigo TODO plugin is there, LockInfo but for some reason is not in itself! Anyone know why this is? I want to take LockInfo backup using PKGBackup. Please help me with LockInfo + PKGBackup.
    Thank you.

Re: LockInfo + PKGBackup

I didn't get any such kind problem with my iphone. I also use PKGBackup software to backup of my apple iphone and I successfully able to take backup of LockInfo application. I think you have to re-download PkgBackup to get rid out of this problem. I already have re-downloaded it once and fix that problem.

Due to some problem with my apple iphone I had to go to custom firmware. I have take backup of my iphone using pkgbackup and when I tried to this application not all of my applications are being restored. As per my knowledge this is due to all traffic from the new jail break. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thoughts? All pkgbackup, use another?

Why don't you use Backup Your iPhone application for your apple iphone. iPhone backup software is a solution that performs complete backup of your iPhone. With this software you will be able to transfer all your iPhone data to PC or iTunes for backup and also restore them back effortlessly.
    Best Features of the Software
    • Its very easy to use
    • Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iTouch
    • Auto-Scanning, Indexing and Searching
    • It can backup to any folder

iTunes can create backups of settings and certain other information on iPhone and iPod touch. You can use a backup to restore this information to your iPhone or iPod touch after a software restore or update, or to transfer information to a different device. Backups can be deleted from iTunes using the steps below.

Use AptBackup application for backup. Backup and restore your apps from Cydia. The way this works is it makes a list of your installed apps and puts that list in a location that is under iTunes backup. When you sync with iTunes, that list is stored. After you restore your iPhone in iTunes, you install aptbackup from Cydia, run it, and hit restore, and it will automatically reinstall all your apps in your list.