Thread: iphone TV remote

iphone TV remote

I just want to know that whether I can use my iphone as a TV remote. I am not having much knowledge about it, just my friend told me about it. So please tell me that how can I use an iPhone as remote control of television. Also please tell me more about using it, since I am not having much idea about it. Any other information related to the topic would be also helpful. Hoping that someone hanging out there will help me soon.

Re: iphone TV remote

I have never used iPhone as TV Remote but as stated in the ads from Apple, there is an application for everything on the iPhone, including recently to record a TV remote on its Freebox. In recent weeks Free service offered from the user interface some sites, a development that has given ideas to developers.

Now iPhone owners can now download on the App Store application unofficial Freecorder which, can record directly to its programs, series and movies from the mobile. Simple to use Freecorder to manage the immediate registration, consult the guide program seven days or the list of program being broadcast. Note, The Free subscribers connected with fiber without access to remote registry for the moment, the application they were not intended.

Samsung has published TV Remote for iPhone , a very interesting application that lets you control all functions of the new Internet TV Samsung 2010 WiFi. Naturally, you can control all the standard features and you can also use the accelerometer and gestures to interpret the various commands. You can also play games of your choice TV "Game to distance" or to a keyboard to easily navigate the Internet by tapping the "Keyboard". TV Remote compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch IPAD, requires firmware version 2.2.1 or later and is localized in English.

You can use your iPhone, for an iPod as a remote iPad. I would like to recommend you to check the Samsung TV via iPhone, iPod or iPad. The idea is not new, but this application can once again see how the various new technologies tend to converge inexorably. TV Remote The application connects to a TV Samsung (2010 range only) via Wi-Fi, and it involves connecting your TV to the network in advance. As you can see from the screenshots below, the application detects the model of TV, and lets you change channels, increase the volume and perform various operations like search on YouTube using their TV, using the touch screen of his iPhone. Note that some controls are also achievable using the accelerometer.

If you have a new Samsung TV, of which have a WIFI remote control, you're in luck, because from YA! you can use your iPhone to control the TV. This is the remote Wi-Fi for Samsung TVs 2010. Connected to the router that the Samsung TV, it automatically looks and works like a normal remote. The following are some features of it :
    • Remote Control: Compatible with basic functions
    • Remote sensing of motion: Change the channel or volume control after tilting touch screen
    • Keyboard: Incorporates Internet-enabled TV characters
    • Remote Gaming: Provides UI for Internet gaming TV
    • Touch Screen: When you drag up / down / left / right screen, the TV acts according to the state of the TV (volume, channel, arrows ...)
    • The remote Wi-Fi works only when connected to the same router as the Samsung TV, and the role of remote Wi-Fi is enabled in the TV

The new iPhone 4G wants to reinvent itself. Apple seems intent on breaking the boundary of what a mobile phone and not enough that your iPhone is a music player, video, your device for Internet browsing and reading email.

he other application would go through as a universal remote control that at least handle the entire system of Apple TV from mobile screen. This is another patent of the firm that has crept into the network and is giving a lot to talk. The photos that we have found looks like the iPhone could handle not only the channel tuning, but very advanced sound settings and zone. The games would last jump, which also appear on the screen of the iPhone and Apple sure you want to integrate them into his handling of the iPhone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"