Thread: LockInfo is not receiving push notifications.

LockInfo is not receiving push notifications.

Recently I have installed Lockinfo but I am not receiving the push notification sense. I have remove it and then restarted but still my beejive and facebook is telling me to connect to itunes for using push notification. Is there any other known cause for push notification? I have not installed the autosilent. I need help for this problem.

Re: LockInfo is not receiving push notifications.

Well just check for the following things: check the Lockinfo setting for the notification it must be turned on. Have you enable the block popups enabled in the Lockinfo settings. You need to play with that till you it right. I am getting the notification on Lockinfo at the time my Lockscreen is at the right place, and when on my home my screen gives me regular notification popups.

Thanks for the reply maybe I have not done the setting s properly. I have Push Notification enable in one or two application and now I am able to get the notification for the next text messages. The strange thing is that though it is a Todo does not display my todo’s from the Appigo. I think there is something wrong with my todo application. If possible please provide help related to that.

I have installed Lockinfo on my two iPhone and I always get my notification. But before I was also facing the similar problem and then I got rid of this by restoring my phone as the new phone. I have done one mistake that is why I was getting that problem, I have restored the backup from my old phone which was already having that application with the built in notification, and this was causing the problem.

According to me the phone is properly activated if you are using AT&T. It can be from restoring it from restoring it from the old backup, but the new application are not getting Push notifications. If it has to do something with the old application data, that will only affect that application right. I hope this will help you just take care while restoring it from old backup.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's