Thread: Onenote for ipad

Arrow Onenote for ipad

I am quiet excited for now since i am looking forward to buy a new apple ipad for myself. it does not bother me at all if the ipad does not have a camera. that's why i would like to know whether there are some application related to the ipad like the Microsoft Onenote.
    anuone aware whether microsoft onenote will work with iPad.
    Last edited by Ekanga; 22-05-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Re: Onenote for ipad

Evernote will help you in this matter, a few days ago had the version for Apple's IPAD and reached a round figure of 3 million users, May the apple could be close to developing a handwriting recognition technology to expand their opportunities on the tablet of the block. So i think that the evernote will help you in this matter.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you ask me i will suggest you Evernote, the absence of a pen in the IPAD series limits the possibility that their application could have on your tablet and Apple.

Now, to take notes or make personal notes, you can use your finger or directly to the keyboard, but i don't think that it is enough if you are purchasing a device for the purpose.

Evernote power can be used for drawing purpose as well as for taking notes with a pencil or review content is there, and make the IPAD could operate much like we did dream the unfortunate Courier Microsoft would be a very interesting step forward to see the IPAD as a real content creator. All the best.

MobileNoter application can only help you for taking notes onto your iPad. It is much better than the Microsoft Onenote application.

Also if you have windows PC at your home you can simply sync it with Microsoft OneNote.

This application Allows you to choose notebooks you want to sync and set-up a sync schedule. Hope that this will resolve the problem.
    Last edited by Regina; 22-05-2010 at 03:14 AM.

You can view MS OneNote notebook using your iPhone the formatting and the layouts remains exactly the same. That is it appears same as it appear in the Microsoft Onenote application. Take simple text notes (QuickNotes) QuickNotes two-way Sync with MS OneNote Sync wirelessly, over Wi-Fi No instant connection required.

I would suggest you to use the Evernote because as i discovered the Evernote is simply a wonderful application which had all the features of the Microsoft Onenote and some addtional features too. This will help you in clipping the information in to its virtual pages. It works quiet well than the One Note.