Thread: Best photo editing/photography apps for ipad

Best photo editing/photography apps for ipad

I am having apple ipad from two months. I am looking for photo editing application for my ipad. But thing is that I don't know any best best photo editing apps for ipad. I have referred many websites but didn't get proper details over this application. I wonder if you are able to let me know your suggestions over this.

Re: Best photo editing/photography apps for ipad

PixelMagic is a professional photo editing application for IPAD that allows you to edit and manipulate your photos using the large screen of your IPAD. The Ipad itself does not have a camera so that you will get the photos you want to change it manually. Once you've done that, although you'll be able to enjoy multiple options to get your photos looking as good as possible.

I think Masque is the best photo editing application for ipad. With Masque users can selectively apply filters and other basic effects to their images before sharing them by email or Facebook. This evidence does not in any way replace a software standard for image editing like Aperture, Lightroom or Photoshop, it seems that this could be a fun tool for casual users iPad to be creative.

I suggest you to use Photogene for photo editing application for your ipad. The app is certainly not Photoshop, but you can greatly improve pictures with her. export them to Facebook, Twitter, iPhoto or even e-mail. With this you can adjust your levels and curves, apply filters and create frames or selective blur.

PhotoForge is beautiful powerful iPad photo editor appls that lets you regulate image settings such as noise reduction, simulated HDR, curves, levels, sharpness, auto white balance, manual exposure, hue, saturation, the brightness and contrast. The application also offer various tools with your photo editing such as scrub, purification, eraser, magnifying, dropper tools.

Tiltshift Generator is truly cool photo editor or ipad.With it you can apply blurring effects, along with brightness/contrast and several diffusion stuff. It will offer your images that epoch "Toy Camera" look and also excels at making forged diminutive pictures. I recommend you to use this photo editing application.

PhotoForge iPad photo editing application also allows you to upload pictures to your photo albums IPAD table to start using a blank canvas, edit in portrait or landscape and more. For the filtering of your photos, you can make it in reinforced, sepia, water color, oil painting, sticker, Sin City, negative Posterize, night vision, heat map, pencil, neon, blur, emboss, sunset, sky blue.

IntegratedS Guest

There is an ipad app PhotoGene which is good for photo editing..check this out..

tariqms12 Guest

If you want to edit your photo you should must try picnea website
    It will be vary beneficial for you. I am saying this on my experience of using this.
    Hope this will help you much. I was just wondred after looking the functionality of this site. The guy have done greta in building this. Great concept and great implementation.