Thread: Battery issue with 3D Vision glasses

Battery issue with 3D Vision glasses

I have bought a Samsung monitor 2233rz and also 3D Vision glasses, the technology is irresistible and I was really amazed with its depth and realism. The 3D vision glasses are working perfectly when I have removed it from the box and understanding how the 3D effects are working is not difficult at all. It was given in the manual that I have to charge it for three hours before using it, I have done the same thing but after that the glasses are not working, I am really annoyed do not know what to do. Anyone else has faced the same battery issue with 3D vision glasses.

Re: Battery issue with 3D Vision glasses

I am also facing the same battery problem, with the 3D Vision Glasses. Completely discharged battery and the glasses are not starting the charge via the USB, hence I have to jump start with the help of external power adapter and then they are working and the charging is working good, this has solved my problem you can also do the same thing.

The solution that is provided in the above reply is surely going to work, but you have to open the electronic glasses for that purpose you have to open the glasses, if you have the knowledge of doing that you can go further but if you do not have the knowledge about it then it will be better to avoid it. Because by mistake you can break your glasses, I will suggest you to send it back to online store and ask them for the replacement.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I just want to ask you that when you are having the battery problem did the glasses are working when connected to the USB? Because my 3D glasses are working fine but they do not work in wireless mode because of the defective battery, which is not charging at all. One more thing have you tried to connect your faulty glasses to the USB for the charging purpose.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For me the glasses are not working even if I plug the USB and pressing the synchronization button. May be all the others have some luck not to be at the zero voltage, but some voltage of the battery so that it can jump start by the USB and pressing the synchronization button for the few times. I have sent the glasses for replacement and waiting for the new one to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusumakar View Post
    I have bought a Samsung monitor 2233rz and also 3D Vision glasses, the technology is irresistible and I was really amazed with its depth and realism. The 3D vision glasses are working perfectly when I have removed it from the box and understanding how the 3D effects are working is not difficult at all. It was given in the manual that I have to charge it for three hours before using it, I have done the same thing but after that the glasses are not working, I am really annoyed do not know what to do. Anyone else has faced the same battery issue with 3D vision glasses.
    Cool, not a problem I had but im sure it will provide alternatives for others with this problem and maybe provide an option to switch batteries when the warranty is out.
    Last edited by Vigil.M; 21-05-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: No external Links allowed