Thread: disable speaker option for Iphone

disable speaker option for Iphone

I have apple iphone which is 1 year old. I want to disable speaker option for Iphone , but I unable to do this. I know that iphone can play music from its speakers, but sometimes it blast very loudly at quite place. When I remove headphone from the iphone while playing music, it just pause and goes to it's previous volume. I want to asked is there any way to disable this speaker option. Please help me.

Re: disable speaker option for Iphone

If you want to use iPhone's speaker during a call, the speaker directly on the screen click the button. Click the speaker button, the button turns blue to remind you loud speaker loudspeaker has been activated. If you want to turn off the speaker, please click the blue speaker button again. Now in this way you can disable speaker option for Iphone.

Use following steps to fix this problem.
    # Verify there is nothing plugged into the headset port, including headsets, headphones, or adapters.
    # While on the Home screen, adjust the volume buttons. If you see the icon below, indicating that headphones are attached, there may be debris in the headset port:

I also had the same problem and I able to fix this problem by using following steps. I think you also use it.
    If you have paired with a Bluetooth headset that is nearby, either use the headset or turn Bluetooth off. Use following steps to fix this problem.
    First select Settings option -> Now go to General option -> Now select Bluetooth option.

Try to restart the iPhone. Most of the people have such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by using this process. You can do this in the following ways.
    Hold the Sleep/Wake button until "slide to power off" appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn it back on.

1. Check the volume setting on your iPhone. You can adjust the volume by pressing the volume up and down buttons on the left side of the iPhone.
    2. If you are using a third-party iPhone case, make sure it is not covering the speaker or microphone. Try making some calls without the case to see if a caller can now hear you more clearly or play music to see if the speaker's volume is better.

Try to use following steps to fix this problem.
    1. If you have not removed the plastic display film used for protection during shipment, either ensure that the microphone and speaker are not covered or remove the film completely.
    2. Check that the holes in the speaker and mic cover are not clogged with lint or other debris.
    3. If the speaker and mic holes appear clogged, please use a clean, small, dry, soft-bristled brush to clean out the holes. To do this follow these instructions:

* Use the brush to carefully and gently brush the speaker and mic holes.
    * Brush away from the 30-pin dock connector to avoid getting any debris into the dock connector.