Thread: Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer

Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer

Please help me in solving this small issue which is related to the Apple iPad and iPhone which I am using. I want to connect the iPad to the iPhone for transferring pictures but dont know how to go about it. Hence I want to know procedure for Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer. So if any of you knows how to go about it, please suggest some steps. Thanks in advance.

Re: Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer

I have heard about some applications which can be used for using the iPhone as the camera for the iPad. One of the application which is available is "Camera for iPad" which can be downloaded and installed on Ipad as well as the Iphone to share the photos between both the device. The application is available for for 1$. Once the application is installed on both the iPhone and the Ipad, both the devices find each other using Bluetooth and get paired automatically. You can take snaps using the iPhone by clicking button on the iPad.

Instead of using a paid application for transferring the photos from the iPhone t to the iPad, you can make use of application known as "Photo Transfer App" which is available for free. The application helps in directly transferring pictures from iPhone to the iPad using wifi connectivity. As this application is using Wifi connectivity the transfer speed for the images is good. You can download the application from the official site of the developer of the application.

There is an iPad Camera Connection Kit available with the iPad. Using the camera connection kit, you can transfer images and videos from any digital camera to the iPad and vice a versa. The media files can be transferred from the storage card of the camera or from the camera directly using USB interface. iPad supports all the formats for images and hence there would be no problem in viewing the photos.

jocelynable Guest

smile Re: Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
    Please help me in solving this small issue which is related to the Apple iPad and iPhone which I am using. I want to connect the iPad to the iPhone for transferring pictures but dont know how to go about it. Hence I want to know procedure for Linking iPad to iPhone for photo transfer. So if any of you knows how to go about it, please suggest some steps. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, Erinyes;4951841! As for your problem, you'd better google for the good solution.

However, you can have a look at here:
    You may find what you want.