Thread: Help Please of file system of iPad

Help Please of file system of iPad

Hello all,
    I am a newbie for the iPad development section and unaware about the file system applied on the iPad, but have some knowledge about the file system of iPhone and I am not getting any permission to retrieve the data on the application send box, In this case, my question is that

Can I be able to make or use file that are not available on the iPad application SandBox? for instance, I have developed an application that generates some data in text file save it on root folder and I need to get that file directly exact as windows (A window application make a file in C drive and user can browse the C drive and access the contents on the file.)

Re: Help Please of file system of iPad

The prevention on the iPad are commonly the similar as the iPhone. It is entirely better documented on the developer website: I would advice you to go and read first.

As well as I recommend you to begin with the Formalized Support for managing documents and Files part of the iPad Programming direction and the links it has. But not "Of course, it is necessary to get that although you can manage the files in your iPad applications, files should not be a focal section of your current application"

Thanks for such a useful information and I think I was going in right direction But feeling something very confused . According to your suggestion, if iPad application perform any operation and evaluate the creation of any file then it will read with the help of connected application , the user are not able to get them directly . I was in the confusion of permission, yeah I got myself very clear..

Thanks once again

As I am a newbie for the iPad and need to know some internal techniques to do it, Anyone can tell me the file sharing technique on the iPad. I just got an iPad which is purchased by one of my friend and we are together and unable to get any option to share the files on iPad. Would you all have any suggestion regarding this task. Your help would be appreciated .

This is one of the interesting and amazing feature. certainly, this is the recommended features on the iPhone was the capability to natively share files within the section of the iPhone and USB device or the computer that is connected through the wireless or device that you find well compatible for file sharing strategy. Third party applications like AirSharing and DropCopy have raised up to fill it void but as useful as they are. And they don't provide the exact reliability that a complete OS integrated filesystem or file sharing system would facilitate.