Thread: iPad Dual Login (Multiple User Login)

iPad Dual Login (Multiple User Login)

Do you all have any idea about the dual login into the iPad, How many users wanted to be able to Dual Login on the iPad? I need this for my wife and I to be able to use an iPad in this manner as we can do on the Desktop or Notebook.

What's your idea about this , Wouldn't it be one of the best property of the iPad ? And they could perform it based on the unlock code that you are using currently ?

Re: iPad Dual Login (Multiple User Login)

Hi dude !

This is good thing, you thought about this concept but it has been already considered by the apple organization and there are some rules are applied that you need to be aware of, if you are one of the apple iPad user.

Apple restricts according to the policies for these ideas. And suggests that you should not post any unsolicited concepts, original creative artwork, advices or different unacceptable works (“submissions”) in any form to Apple or any of its worker. The sole aim of this rule is to ignore the potential misunderstandings or disputes when Apple’s products or marketing strategies might assumes equal to ideas posted for the Apple.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

iPad Dual Login (Multiple User Login)

Thank you very much for such type of suggestions and I got something more about the the rules and regulation from the official site of Apple and got some policies and considered that.

No worries, I am trying to get some official help regarding this topic and that should be effective.I just thought that the users were being smart, rather than realistically sarcastic.

After reading all the terms and condition from he official site of Apple , I have tried to submit my advice through the Feedback procedure .

The method that I got their advice Policy, is that if anyone of you guys post a better idea or any new concepts and they use it, they don't desire the user that advice it to be able to claim any type of compensation. The Policy that they follows is consistent with their Greed Policy. I don't need any compensation, I just desired for something that performs best for me, and I hope that can be others.

It is going to be fail than getting remote management for the cable box. Still I would like more than one users supported and that maybe even a guest mode. According to me, Apple was promoting the concept of an iPad as a "central" peripherals that entire family members could be able to move with ??? May it wasn't getting raised this news from Apple's official but so much rumors were indicating about this and moving in such direction. May be, we will get multiuser login concept in subsequent iterations of the Operating System .

OK, Fine I am getting your points, in case of more than one users, I need there was a method that could frequently change Google users in Safari. My wife is using Gmail through the web and I am on another Google associated application called as Reader and News. When we visit on it then it moves very nice if we are able to share the iPad and have an simple method to switch back and forth Google logins without using the icon or link of the sign out, and then after sign in and then issue Google managed email id and password. I am waiting to see that some brilliant mind could built an application that would perform in such away.

When I am waiting for Apple to apply a specific feature, I always consider to myself whether an Apple engineer, designer, or common employee could have also entered across a requirement for the properties. Just as you, I need multi-user compatibility but I came to the moral end that anybody at Apple has most probably already emailed themselves. I would even move as far as to to have patience and they are mostly working on an applying for such feature into OS 4.0, along with a some other famous functions users are querying for the iPad. Hopefully we will try to get it at WWDC in June.