Thread: iPhone bricked from 1.1.1 update - error 1611

iPhone bricked from 1.1.1 update - error 1611

I have an Apple Iphone and it is unhacked. I was trying to update the phone using 1.1.1 but it is not happening. everytime I try to update the phone it gives e an error 1611. I do not know what is this? Also when I try to update the phone reboots and then appears with white or black screen corrupted pixels on it. I wan to get rid of this issue. Help.

Re: iPhone bricked from 1.1.1 update - error 1611

The problem could generally be related to the update. The update that you are using may be corrupt and hence this is the reason that you are not able to work well to get the things to be executed accordingly. SO I would suggest you to look for the update application that you use. This may help you to work well for the same. Use another application to make the things process.

I would suggest you to get the firmware updated from the service center. it will help you out well and get the problems to be sorted accordingly well. All you need to do is to take the phone to the service center and get the firmware updated. They will help you out well and process without any issue been faced.

Well there is way to get rid of this error all you need to do is to follow the steps as mentioned:

• You need to change the USB port of the phone is plugged in to. Don't plug the device.
    • Restart the computer then plug the phone in and immediately restart the phone in DFU WHILE CONNECTED to the computer.
    • Now hit restore

There is another way through which you can make the issue sorted and that is by plugging your phone in recovery mode. As it is done you need to click on update itunes. Select the software 1.0.2 and install. You may get an error. Open independence and under the activation/sim click on activate phone. Under the firmware section you need to choose pre firmware upgrade. Now upgrade the device to 1.1.1. This may help.

It would be better if you check out for the update that you are trying to work with. I thing the update file is corrupt and hence this is the reason that you am not able to work or process. Change the update file or get a fresh copy. You may then be able to perform accordingly and process the function which is required. So I would suggest you to take necessary action.

The issue is quite relevant to the file that you use for updating the device. This will help you to get the thing to process accordingly well and make the issue to be sorted well for you. So do process for the thing and make the issue to be solved. I hope you may then be able to work accordingly and get the issue to be solved.