Thread: iPad upgrade

iPad upgrade

I am planning to buy ipad from US. This is because I have heard that in US ipad are 40% cheaper than any other country. I am planning to but ipad in October 2010. I want to asked will they upgrade iPad harddrive before October 2010? So that I can get latest version of ipad. Please help me with iPad upgrade.

Re: iPad upgrade

Sources said Apple will soon release a patch to address present in the iPad the Wi-Fi connection problem.
    Since the iPad on the market, Wi-Fi users reflect quality problems, such as the use of 10 minutes in the sun or thermal shutdown, Wi-Fi signal is weak, broken network connections, not after. Apple later said that the recognition of the problem and plans to release a new version of the software patch to fix the fault.

There is new update available for ipad. Apple's technology department, said the user before installing the software patch, a user must first rule out potential problems as follows:
    Check Wi-Fi router hardware is the latest version.
    If the user of the router's encryption is WEP, then try WPA or WPA2, WEP protocol can lead to iPad intermittently disconnected, iPad will require users to re-enter the password.

Before installing new update in the ipad make sure that the iPad screen brightness is not lower. Through the query set for the new IP address, Wi-Fi access to the current network settings, and select the "renewal." Finally, if these steps do not work, the software would recommend users to try to turn off Wi-Fi and then restart.

How can you asked for new version of apple ipad. This is because the ipad is released 2 moths ago and how can one release new version for ipad. I think you have to wait for few more days until they will release new upgrade for the apple ipad. Just try to update until you get that update.
    After this you will not get any problem.

I don't know whether it is right or not, but they are planning to launch new version of apple ipad which comes with (16,32,64GB size and 3G). I think they will launch new apple ipad with 128GB harddisk space and also try to make some hardware changes. I think they will launch this update till October 2010.

As per their latest version ipad has Wi-Fi + 3G. iPad is available in a Wi-Fi + 3G model for fast cellular network access when you’re not within range of a Wi-Fi network. In the U.S., 3G service will be available from AT&T. You can choose from two breakthrough data plans — no contract required. Just look out for aple website for this new update.