Thread: Looking for an ipad programer

Looking for an ipad programer

I am working in the one of the small company. I want to produce small application for ipad which is related to marketing/educational purposes. I have all type of artwork and layouts and I am looking for programmer which can use this and make application. Basically I am looking for an ipad programmer. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Looking for an ipad programer

Why don't you use iPhone SDK 3.2. iPhone SDK 3.2 includes a complete set of development tools for creating applications for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, including the Xcode IDE, iPhone Simulator, Instruments, Interface Builder, and more. Just download and use it to create application for you apple ipad. Registered Apple Developers can access iPhone SDK 3.2 for developing iPad, iPhone and iPod touch applications.

Why don't you contact. Vimov iPad has developed a variety of applications. Vimov developed specifically for the iPad weather forecast application Weather HD, is the first on-line application in one of iTunes. Not listed in the iPad before the sale of the company had nearly 2,000 applications that paragraph. Weather HD iPad was the fourth largest-selling applications, second only to Apple's own word processing application developed by Pages, Numbers, and slide form application application Keynote.

According to foreign media reports, Apple's upcoming App Store application developers iPad prompted to continue to focus on Apple's platform, not Apple's application store development and application of the competition. While RIM, Palm, Microsoft and Nokia and other companies have asked the SGN for their application development game store, but SGN said it does not have enough resources to support so many platforms.

"The New York Times" wrote an article saying that, although Apple iPad tablet PC market to the next month before, most people do not contact with the product, but this has not prevented a number of application developers rushed for writing software. Face iPad good market prospects and strong consumer desire to buy, many developers are seeking ways to enter the iPad software market, hoping to seize market opportunities to gain significant revenue.

The current iPhone application can run without change on the iPad, but those who want to take advantage of iPad big screen version of iPhone developer can Software Development Kit to modify the application to release a proprietary version of the iPad. Apple seems to apply the new Forum in the iPad iPad application developers in improving visibility in recognition. IPhone applications currently close to 140,000, increased exposure to these iPad developers to build early awareness, to get more downloads.

Many developers use some special tools for physical modeling, or as a 3D graphics engine. These tools help developers create games and other specific types of applications. According to Apple's latest terms, any application should be submitted to Apple using the specified tools, or they will be refused entry into App Store.