Thread: iphone keeps restarting after downgrading and jailbreaking

iphone keeps restarting after downgrading and jailbreaking

Hello ,
    This morning, I get ready to downgrade and jailbreak my iphone but got some issue and I considered the issue as there is something going wrong now and it reconfigured itself again and again. You can only get the little white apple on the black screen and after sometime near about one or two seconds it restarts again and again when I move to connect it with the system then it doesn't come into work. Any suggestions regarding this ??

iphone keeps restarting after downgrading and jailbreaking

Hey mate your iphone is mostly bricked friend, in such situation , you need to take another steps and that would be much helpful for you. Primarily, you require to connect it with your computer and then hold the power button and home button for near about 10 seconds and wait until it goes to off the iphone.

Just let it go off the power button after it shuts down but you have keep the home button pressed and then after some times, it will move into recovery mode and then your itunes will automatically recognize it and would ask you to restore, now restore it to 1.1.4 and then use ziphone (if you have not much information about this then you can search on google ).
    Last edited by SUpER CoP; 19-05-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Re: iphone keeps restarting after downgrading and jailbreaking

Thanks for such a wonderful , suggestion, one thing I would mention here is that when I got your reply then I thought, it can possible but wehn seriouly tried and qualified to do it. you are amazing ...

I have removed some directory related to this and committed accidentally in SSH and the iphone was keep restarting and not connecting up on itunes! Actually, I did whatever you told me to do and got perfect to do it .

Thankssss

If someone here can help me then that would be great for me and really appreciate it! I had used ziphone to jailbreak my iphone before one month . I started figuring out the issues (i.e. phone automatically restarting when making or receiving calls, wifi not working, freezing up when clicking on "Settings"). So, I tried to go for the restore procedure. I ran into issues during restore, but finally I found that the phone restored. I am still running with the issues. If I try to switch on the wifi , the phone constantly restarts. I have restored five times via itunes. I have even tried restoring in Recovery mode.But nothing solved the issues . As long as wifi is switched off, the phone will stay on. I am not running with the ziphone software on the iphone, but I suspect that the restore process is not properly deleting the ziphone files.

I am not sure what problem you are getting exactly and really unable to got you if you don't mind. I am a daily visitor on the iPhone sites and got so mnay users are having issues related to the wifi and actually happens just after using ziphone 2.6 but you should try to do this mate and I am sure it can be help for you, at least try once, You should first follow the procedure or any suggestion given in the main thread and if you are not getting any proper result then you need to restore your phone primarily with the 1.1.4 firmware then after unlock it with iplus2.0b.

That's fine and I think it is well going for me and it was just happened just because of your suggestion and my implementation,Thanks you so much. I was in a big stuck and have been very disturb to take these headaches when my iphone continuously going for rebooting. I just bought the iphone 3g not so much old just before one month thanks for the suggestions and then I restored it and now it is going well ...

cheers !!!!!