Thread: New MacBook Pro does not work with mini DVI-VGA adapter

New MacBook Pro does not work with mini DVI-VGA adapter

I have a Macbook pro and Apple's mini DVI-VGA adapter. I have tried hooking up the device to the new Samsung LCD through Apple's standard DVI-VGA adpater which works perfectly. The problem is that when I connect the device to the TV it do not recognize. I do not see any video on the TV. What could have been the problem. Please help.

Re: New MacBook Pro does not work with mini DVI-VGA adapter

The problem could be that the DVI port may have issue. You do need to check out for the thing. This is because the DVI port is not able to cope for getting connected to the VGA pins. I hope this is the reason that you are not able to work well with the device and the system shows weird signs or there is no display on TV. So look out and perform well.

The issue could well being related to the drivers that is been installed. I hope the problem could well been related to the driver which may not be supporting ell to the system. Get the associated and supported drivers for MAC boo. You may the be able to perform the action and process the thing as needed. So look out for the same.

I guess the issue could be sorted well as you need a mini DisplayPort adapter, the new machines don't use mini DVI. This may let the device to support he TV and you may then be able to get the thing to work well. So process well and try to hook the device using the mini displayport adapter. Hoe you will sort the problem and then make the things to work in your way.

Try to contact the the manufacturer or get the solution from Apple support. They will provide you with the solution and hence you may be able to use the macbook pro for streaming the video to the TV. They will suggest you well and give the necessary ailments that may be needed to fulfill the required task. So perform accordingly.