Thread: iPad flick to strong sometimes

iPad flick to strong sometimes

My uncle gifted me a cool new Apple ipad. In the starting it don't have any problem. From last week whenever I tried to flick up or down, it flicks too strong. This happened when I tried to view photo or browsing. Have anybody notice that iPad flick to strong sometimes. If anyone have this experience then share with me. Please help me.

Re: iPad flick to strong sometimes

I also have noticed that. In the starting it don't have any problem, after sometimes I also have the same type of problem. It flick quickly whenever I tried to view any thing on my ipad. This happened whenever I tried to flicks it up or down. I think apple have gives strong feature of flick and that's why we are facing this issue.

I haven't any such kind of problem. In the large multi-touch screen lets you see ipad company's website, who had seen - a one whole page. With vibrant colors and clear text. So, whether you are in portrait or landscape in search page, you can actually see a readable size of all. And ipad company, browse through the network has never been easier or more intuitive.

I also have apple ipad from last week and I haven't experiancre such kind of problem. As you use the most natural pointing device are: your fingers. You can scroll through the page or just a finger flick on the screen. Or pinch to enlarge or shrink. There is also a thumbnail view shows all open web pages in the grid so that you quickly move from one page to the next.

I think you move ipad very fast and that's why you are facing such type of problem. I also have the Apple ipad and I didn't get such type of problem. In this case just try to move your apple ipad up and down very slowly to get rid out of this problem. When you move ipad very slowly, it will flick very slowly.

Use following steps to fix this problem.
    Step 1: Verify you have installed the latest version of iTunes.

Step 2: Make sure your iPad software is up to date: With your iPad connected to your computer, click “Check for Update” in the Summary section of iTunes.

Try following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    1. Turn the iPad off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPad for a few seconds, until a red slider appears. Then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
    2. Reset iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.