Thread: Cannot change itunes/app store country

Cannot change itunes/app store country

I installed on my PC I tunes. I would like to get pictures for my album but you must create an account. I tried but for the visa card, the proposed country is USA and we can not change it. I tried via paypal but again I have a problem, it creates a good account on paypal but nothing else. After I got a message saying that there was an error. Cannot change itunes/app store country

Re: Cannot change itunes/app store country

Follow the steps which i have mentioned below in order to solve this problem

• Open the iTunes application on your system.
    • In the bottom center of the home window of the shop you have will see a dropdown menu with all the shops available.
    • Choose the country of your choice.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In this situation it appears as the itunes application is not installed correctly on your system i will suggest you remove the application that you have installed on your system. Then download the application from the apple website and then install the iTunes application once again on your desktop. while installation it will ask for the country select he appropriate one.

Apparently there is no need to put a card number (whatever). when they tell you it's a number on the awning of the united states, You should simply click again on itunes stores. In place of new account you have your mail. Click on it and put your password and i think that this will definitely solve the issue. hope this works

When you sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your computer using iPhone OS 2.2.1 or earlier, the last account used by the computer to access the iTunes Store is synchronized to the handheld device so that it can also access the iTunes Store.

Access to the App Store is done through the same account. This account will be used on the device for both stores.

• If you already have an account, choose Store> Sign Out.
    • Choose your country by clicking on the appropriate flag in the bottom right of the main page of the iTunes Store.
    • If your country also has an iTunes Store, you must access the App Store by clicking on the App Store in the top
    • Click on Create a new account. This will fix the problem.

Uninstall the itunes application from your desktop using windows uninstaller or the Revo uninstaller application. This will help you to get rid of the application and its default setting from another other country. Now once again reinstall the itunes application on your system.