Thread: iPhone 3G won't show up in iTunes

iPhone 3G won't show up in iTunes

I just bought the Iphone 3G 8GB. I installed iTunes on my PC v.8.2 XP, I launch iTunes. I connect my iPhone to it on my PC's USB port. iPhone 3G won't show up in iTunes

On the left menu I have device that appears with the word iPhone appears to but not named. I select to put me in touch with him but then nothing happens!.The screen stays black and iTunes I have no photo of the iPhone that appears with the menu tabs at the top. There are no buttons "Check for updates" etc.

s there something special setup on the iPhone? Please help me, I do not know what to do

Re: iPhone 3G won't show up in iTunes

Try uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes 8.2.1. The best solution is still to try on another PC, but otherwise it just like that date when your PC? For me I have a friend she has a PC over 5 years, and his little 15-inch screen when it opens iTunes. I am considering your case similar to her. The USB ports may still be 1.1 try upgrading it to usb 2.0

Follow the steps which are listed below to get rid of this problem.

• Restore the permissions on mac and turn off the mac.
    • shut off the iphone.
    • I turned back and started the iphone mac.
    • Open itunes.
    • Connected the iphone .

I had the same problem with my iphone finally i realized that I made the mistake of installing "activemms2g" on an iphone 3G. Result: the iphone shows the apple startup screen and then black. The passage is not in DFU mode and the iphone is not recognized by the machine. i tried starting but can not, turns off and on again. I know of no way to restore without DFU mode. I really need the help of an expert because I'm completely lost. Thank you

For your problem, if the USB ports are the USB 2.0 and not 1.0, so it may come from iTunes, the update has it been done. Try to uninstall and reinstall iTUnes and check whether it works or not . Also try to install Net Framework 3.0 if not already done. One of them should work in your case if nothing is working try this might work.

I have to try again to solve my problem with my Iphone Itunes! It does not work when I launch iTunes, I reinstalled and I connect my Iphone, Itunes sees good camera left but it does not display the contents of the iPhone with iTunes in the middle of the nail and update button. I always have this black screen fameu in Itunes Itunes can not get in contact with a my Iphone! I already installed on three PC and three times I have the same problem! I'm missing something please help me at your earliest.

In fact if you have the 3G with fw 3.0 you do not need to install an additional application. As its name indicates is an app for the iPhone 2g should not be installed on the 3g. Enter Into Cydia and download the package ActivateMMS2G "available in the repository of iSpazio. Restart the iPhone. Settings> General> Network> Cellular Data Network, and configure the scope of MMS with the parameters. Now You Will See a camera button in the regular SMS window.