Thread: iPad Car Mounts

iPad Car Mounts

I like an IPAD very much and moreover I love to watch the videos while traveling. Is there any built-in support directly to the dashboard.?? I am thinking that there should be something so that I can connect my tablet to the speaker cable through the auxiliary headphone jack. All I want to know is about the Car Mounts for an iPad. I am hoping that someone hanging out there will help me..

Re: iPad Car Mounts

Here is a solution to mount easily in three minutes on the iPad your windshield, however, the lock must be of good size being given the weight of the tablet. You can use an IPAD car carrier. USBFever published a support for car windshields for mobile devices and similar iPad. The following are the IPAD Stand Features :
    • Easy to assemble: Takes only 3 minutes.
    • Easy to use: simply fold the support arm at any angle you want.
    • A press of a button, easy to remove your device

I have provided you with an images of the PAD car carrier. Just take a look on that and you can decide whether to go for that or not :

S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

The following are some Specifications support IPAD, that you use in cars :
    • Suitable for DEVICE (height): 20.5 ~ 31.5 cm
    • The appropriate device size (diagonal): 9 "~ 12" LCD / DVD
    • Maximum load: 1 ~ 2 kg
    • The length of the arm (no cup): 20 cm (approx)
    • Operating Temperature - -40 ~ 80 ° C.

The accessory for IPAD can be used with :
    1. 360 ° swivel clip Pen Head
    2. Clipper Wire Flexible support arm

For those who plan to use iPad their car, whether for music or even the GPS guidance, it will have to find a way to fix it. By using the iPad car carrier, you can get the solution for mounting the windshield, you can imagine that the cup will be a beautiful dimension given the weight of the beast. The great thing that I liked about it is that you can surf the Internet or read their emails while driving!!

For those who plan to use iPad their car, whether for music or even the GPS guidance, he'll have to find a way to fix it. Here's a solution for mounting the windshield, we imagine that the cup will be a beautiful dimension given the weight of the beast. Placing in the field of vision of drivers of vehicles in circulation an operating device with a screen and does not constitute a driving aid or navigation is prohibited. The fact that a driver to contravene the provisions of this section is liable to a fine for violations of the 4th class.

It is thinking about the hundreds of miles behind with the children and plugs before. If you have a car DVD system to keep children busy, you still have the option iPad.

Upload your iPad children's films and cartoons of all kinds and with the help of support Tilt Swivel. It attaches to the headrest to allow users of rear seats to watch a movie on the iPAD.

I'm definitely looking for a car mount, but one that attaches to the center console, away from the dashboard. I've made myself a crude one. It works but is awfully ugly. Any suggestions on something a bit more elegant?

Having a car equipped with an AUX input jack in the armrest, I was looking for a suitable solution to stream my 5,000 titles in good condition. I found the Apple Store Geneva: Belkin Tunebase Direct.

Advantages
    easy to install
    Decent cost (CHF 100 .- -> € 65 .-)
    iPhone very easy to install and remove, leaving the protection (soft type "tire" in my case). This facility is especially valuable during short trips.
    feature hands-free through HP car (TO mode)
    button to "pause / play", "next track", "previous track"
    excellent sound quality, much better than FM transmission proposed by some accessories

Disadvantages
    A cable lying around (from the cigarette lighter socket to the armrest)
    Lighter Occupied
    slightly embarrassed handling radio
    hands-free does not work properly in AUX mode the radio difficult to answer a call when listening to the radio. Worse open call, traffic information can regain control and your juice remains in contact .... Use in moderation.
    strangely, it takes the sound from the jack of the iphone and not taking basic, it is therefore more a contraption to connect.

maryparker Guest

Do you like to place your iPad in front of your car? You can choose the car air vent mount style, custom floor seat bolt car mount or DIY car mount solution using your car dashboard. You can do this for most cars unless your car has a special designed dashboard. It holds the iPad very firmly and allows you to remove the device easily.