Thread: iPad + Camera Kit + USB Mic for recording

iPad + Camera Kit + USB Mic for recording

Hello,
    I have a Ipad and I would like to use usb mic with it, but I do not know where can I find it. The best option would be a camera kit for ipad, is there any camera kit for ipad. If you guys have one and you know what are the accessories of the kit then please let me know. Thank you for your help

Re: iPad + Camera Kit + USB Mic for recording

I know about a kit, the kit to connect a camera to the tablet seems incompatible with the Apple iPhone 3G. It is a pity that the USB / Dock allows you to connect other things that a camera, for example a wired keyboard. I have tried this kit with my iPhone, but do not know if it works with Ipad. I would like to test it with Ipad and see if it works, but for now I have not idea.

Hello
    I think iPad supports the USB audio and perhaps some devices via the USB port through Camera Connection Kit the iPad. It can run with many headsets and USB microphones, allowing users to make and receive VoIP calls with a standard USB headset. The USB keyboard also seems to work but this is not a surprise, given that the iPad already supports Bluetooth keyboard. You plan to use the Camera Connection Kit for something like that, or you plan to use it only for your webcam?

Hello,
    The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card. iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW. I think you should go for it , it provides a good features which are very useful. If you need any more help regarding the specific product then you can post.

Note that the iPad Camera Accessory Connection Kit supports the standard picture formats, but also a bit more specific formats such as JPEG and RAW. After making the connection with one of two accessories kit, your iPad will automatically open theapplication to be able to import photos and then store them in your photo albums. Then later by plugging your iPad your computer (MAC or PC), your photos on your Apple iPad will be added to your library.

To operate you must not tell much, you look your best short video about my. The uploading of images and videos is as simple and intuitive that anyone can use right away. Whether you want to import on the SD card or the images via USB adapter directly from the camera. Both are done intuitively and quickly. In the following video I show briefly how to import by camera or SD card, connect to the Mac to the iPad pictures to download and import the videos can be played even.