Thread: Transfer docs from ipad to iphone without wifi available

Transfer docs from ipad to iphone without wifi available

I am an iphone user and also have purchased an ipad recently. could you please tell me how can i transfer files between iphone and ipad without wifi. I need to know this desperately is there any application or device which can help me to achieve this objective. i would be very much thankful to you.

Re: Transfer docs from ipad to iphone without wifi available

Transfer photos from iPhone to IPAD is super simple. Perhaps they have taken some interesting photo in the iPhone, and want to retouch it using some of the excellent programs available for the IPAD, taking advantage of larger screen, but do not want to invest in Camera Kit, the accessory that allows us to transfer photos directly from a IPAD SD card or USB memory, or the same iPhone

The solution is quite simple: just go to the App Store and download Bump. Install the application on both the IPAD, as in the iPhone, and activate Bluetooth on both.

Now just a matter of choosing the photos to transfer, "hitting" our iPhone with the IPAD, and simply wait until the transfer is complete!

Although the iPhone Bluetooth has always been heavily criticized for not allowing the transfer of files between multiple devices, it seems that Apple is willing to allow this transfer only between their devices. So if possible try logging in to the apple website and search for the same they must release some connector cable so that the transfer can be done without any wifi or bluetooth.

It seems that this situation has come to an end because the last few days is available on the AppStore Bluegestures,

an application that uses the Peer To Peer connection to transfer music, photos or documents to other iPhone or iPod.

Also we will send files from your computer and save them automatically on our iPhone or iPod.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The AppStore can find an application that allows the exchange of photos between iPhone and iPod. But Apple still had not accepted any application that would allow transfer of music and documents. But never the less there are still some applications available that can help you in this matter. I would suggest you to download some application which can help you in this matter.

The usb data transfer is considered to be one of the best way to transfer data between diferent devices so i would suggest you to get a cable usb connector which will help you to in this matter. If you still does not find it ypou can take help of the vendor he will definitely suggest you a device which can ease the task of data transfer between the iphone and the ipad.