Thread: Recommendations for an iPad stylus pen

Recommendations for an iPad stylus pen

I am having an IPAD and I want to paint on it. Since I am started using this IPAD recently I am not aware of the functions that are used for doing this. My cousin had bought this for me but there was not enough time for detailed explanation. Even I fond nothing useful in manual.! I just want to know about the iPad stylus pen. Anyone over there can recommend me for that.?? Hoping that someone would be providing me with an useful information.!!

Re: Recommendations for an iPad stylus pen

For those who, as shown in the conference presentation of IPAD, stay dreaming of the day they can use as drawing paper, watercolor, sketch, etc.. or simply for those who come from an earlier era (or, not to leave anyone out, who comes from the world of Nintendo DS). The quality of the pen is solid. Built from Aluminum. The tip is squishy and does a great job. Are known to exist long ago stylus for iPhone and iPod touch. The thing is, we did not need to given the small size of the screen. By cons, with the iPad is a different story and draw or take notes with your finger, this is not great.

Also, you would be able to import, programs such as Photoshop or Sketchbook Pro. IPAD does not run on Mac OS X or Windows. It is essentially an iPhone. If you can not do on an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can probably not on the IPAD. At a Dinky 1GHz processor speed, I doubt Photoshop would have on the IPAD any form. It is not an IPAD: "You can not multitask. You can one task at a time". If you surf the Web and type in a document, you can not. You need an exit and then open the Flash Support.

In short, all those who feel that their fingers like sausages serve only as a broad brush, all of them, we recall that both the iPhone and iPod touch as the future IPAD can also use a pencil to handle and use.

As an example we can remember the Pogo stylus (or it), made from a lightweight aluminum body anodized finish. Its smooth moves easily tip over the surface of the screen, making it easy and fun to sketch, draw, paint or simply move to unlock the device. Designed for maximum accuracy, eliminates the problems of toes, long nails, gloves, etc.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message