Thread: Best Waterproof iPhone 3g case

Best Waterproof iPhone 3g case

Hello friends,
    I have recently bought a cool new Apple iphone 3gs. I do lot's of Extracurricular activity like mountain biking, scuba diving, on the beach playing holly ball, and for use on the boat and I always take my iphone with me. I want to protect my apple iphone from any water damage. I want to asked is there any best Waterproof iPhone 3g case available. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Best Waterproof iPhone 3g case

Hey there is one waterproof case available for iPhone and it is called as H2O Audio Amphibx Waterproof Armband. Music should not only move you, but move with you. The Amphibx Armband provides a fully integrated, wearable, watersports music solution when paired with H2O Audio’s Surge waterproof headphones.
    Features:
    * Waterproof to 12 ft./3.6 m.
    * LatchTight locking closure features a glandular seal that was first included in a product capable of withstanding depths down to 200 feet underwater.
    * ClearTouch window for full operation of touch and click wheel controls found on most iPod, iPhone, or other devices; UV-protected PU material won't yellow or fade in sunlight.

You have to use iPhone 3G Defender Series Rugged, Water-Resistant, Crushproof Case by OtterBox. It is very easy to use. The OtterBox for iPhone® 3G Defender™ Series is the next generation of cases that offer MAXIMUM protection while remaining stylish and functional.
    It has following features:
    * 3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION!
    * First, a clear Polycarbonate sheet with high performance hard coating that offers chemical and abrasion protection
    * Second, a hi-impact Polycarbonate skeleton
    * Lastly, a Silicone skin to absorb bump and shock
    * Weight (case only): 1.9 oz.
    * Dimensions: 4.87" x 2.77" x .8"

As per my knowledge you have to use Aquapac Waterproof Mini for iPhone 3GS. In fact the Aquapac rating is IP68. The '6' indicates that as well as being 100% waterproof the case is also 100% airtight and dustproof. Being airtight, the Aquapac will make your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod Touch 2G, or iPod Touch buoyant.

Features:
    * You can make and take calls right through the case material. With most phones it makes no noticeable difference to the volume. And the GPS signal is unaffected.
    * LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a camera-phone you'll be able to take photos right through the case.

Use Dry Pak Waterproof Pouch for iPhone 3G. Waterproof protection you can trust for your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S. Dry Paks are designed to provide protection from natures elements. They hermetically seal out water, sand and dust to protect your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S. Although Dry Paks have proven to be 100% waterproof at various depths, it is not recommended using them at depths greater than 30 ft.

You have to use Large waterproof armband case for your iphone.You love that the best thing about sea-kayaking is that you get to see parts of the world that no other vehicle can get you to. Only the GPS on your arm confirms exactly where the inlet that can’t be seen from land is. You’ll have to come back here another time and explore with friends. You’ve always been an explorer, perhaps you’ll design a flag you can plant at your new find some day. You can make and receive phone calls and use your GPS as normal through the case.

There are 5 Waterproof cases available for Iphone and they are as follows:
    1. H2O Audio iDive 300 Deep Dive Waterproof Case
    2. Aquapac Waterproof Mini
    3. Dry Pak Waterproof Pouch for iPhone 3G
    4. Aquapac Waterproof PRO Sports Case
    5. 3g iPhone Waterproof Case

shanemaren Guest

If one is looking for best waterproof iphone 3g case then I don't think that there can be any better than otterbox, otterbox is well known fro this feature and not only that with waterproof it is dustproof and dirtproof too.