Thread: iPad Stylus - One that is pointy

iPad Stylus - One that is pointy

Hello to all,
    I have recently bought a cool new Apple ipad. I am using Pogo Stylus on my apple ipad for drawing and other kind of things, but it is difficult to write down notes using that stylus. I want to asked is there any iPad Stylus - One that is pointy available, if yes then please give me information about it. Any help will be helpful for me.
    Thank you.

Re: iPad Stylus - One that is pointy

Why don't you use Mi-Stylus for your apple iPad. Unlike conventional styluses that do not work on the advanced capacitive touch panel technology of the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, the mi-stylus from Milano has a special impregnated tip that replicates the physics of the human finger. It also means a greater degree of accuracy on many applications and of course no finger prints on the screen. You can get this stylus from any of the branded store.

As per my knowledge you have to use above stylus for your ipad. It's soft tip material keeps your touch screen clean while in use. It's body has silver color and it's tip has black color. It is made up of of a durable polymer blend. It is very Lightwight and very easy to use. You can get this stylus only for $11.95 from any branded store.

Hey I am using my Pogo stylus with my apple ipad and it is working fine. I think you have to use right method to write down any notes or any content on your ipad using pogo stylus. Just hold down your pogo stylus straight and then try to write down using stylus. Tap each letter very slowly to avoid any mistakes. I never had any difficulty while typing with stylus.

If you are looking for Pointed stylus then you have to use HTC HD2 Capacitive Stylus ST C400. Though A capacitive screen stylus pen is designed specifically for HTC HD2 with capacitive screen, you can also use it with ipad. It has following features.
    * Perfect for enterprise applications or vertical solution markets which require information capture
    * Provides accurate menu navigation when wearing gloves or when using handsets in adverse conditions

Hey you have to use iFinger for your ipad. iFinger Pad S ($25) and iFinger Pad L ($18) are aluminum-bodied tubes with different features: both have the same dome-shaped capacitive touching surface on one end, but S includes a headphone port attachment cord and measures only 1.6" long, while L has a plastic-capped, blue-inked pen inside and measures 5" long. Ozaki's "soft touch tip" is indeed softer than the foam-like tips we've seen on the majority of prior styluses, and ringed with some glossy metal that looks nice as a contrast with the black aluminum.

I think you have to use iClooly Multi Touch Stylus Pen for iPod. When you operate an iPad, you normally use your fingertips to do so, but it's better for you if you use a pen when you need to make difficult and delicate touches or write on it. Specification
    • Color : Black
    • Type : Multi touch Pen
    • Size : 7mm(Center part of main body)×Length:92~117mm
    • Material : Main body(Brass), Penpoint(PET/Plastic/Hard Rubber)
    • Weight : Approx.10g
    • Applicable Device :apple ipad iPhone 3G & 3Gs, iPod Touch, Nintendo DS
    • Made in Korea