Thread: Use MKV Files On iPad

Use MKV Files On iPad

Hello, recently I have rip my MKV files and they are having really better quality. I want to downgrade them to the 720P. Apple does not provide more features in the iTunes. I have come to know that the new iPad is having the drag and drop feature. From that I will able to drop the .MKV files to the application folder when my ipad was mounting. I want to use the iPad, but I don't like that the HD screen support for the iTunes content and not for the HD format or something. So, if you have any further solution for this, then help me with that.

Re: Use MKV Files On iPad

If you want to use the any type of the files to the format which you want, then you can simply make use of the converter in this case. There are many more converters are available which you can use and then solve your problem. You just need to make use of that converter and then by converting the file to the format which you want, you can use on your device. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem.

You must need to use the Air Video for your iPad. It will give you more better solution for your If the videos in your collection are not in format supported by iPhone, Air Video will convert them on fly. You don't need to wait until the entire video is converted. You can start watching it almost immediately. You have to use that and then you will able to solve your problem. Just use that.

The reality is that you will be able to copy files straight as of from your desktop computer to a shared folder on the iPad that an application can access opens up a complete new option for video players. Before an application similar to VLC would have had to implement an complete wireless syncing client/server set up to copy movies from a PC to the iPhone, but it is not required for the iPad. You have to just take care for the iPad’s CPU whether to handle decoding of that video format or not.

Simply use the iPad Video Converter from the Any video converter and then you will able to use the features below:
    • Convert AVI to iPad Video
    • Convert WMV to iPad Video
    • Convert MKV to iPad Video
    • Convert MPEG4 to iPad Video
    • Convert MPEG-I to iPad Video
    • Convert FLV to iPad Video
    • Convert MTS to iPad Video
    • Convert M2TS to iPad Video
    • Convert ASF to iPad Video
    • Convert DVR to iPad Video
    • Convert RMVB to iPad Video
    • Convert RM to iPad Video
    • Convert TOD to iPad Video
    • Convert AVS to iPad Video
    • Convert MPG to iPad Video
    • Convert TS to iPad Video
    • Convert DivX to iPad Video

treemme96 Guest

The Pavtube Video to iPad Converter works great. The result is fine and the workflow Is easy. The multiple format menu is good. I find it easy to select and customize. Some helping text at the conversion settings items would help to understand the consequences of a customization.

As a Macintosh lover and user I appreciate Pavtube and would recommend it to others. Follow the optimal settings to get excellent playback quality on iPad.Video: Codec: H.264 Size: 1280*720 or 768*576 BitRate: 4000kbps
    FrameRate: 30.00fps
    Audio:Codec: AAC SamplerRate: 48000hz BitRate: 128000bps Channel: 2