Thread: iPhone 3G plus Turbo SIM

iPhone 3G plus Turbo SIM

Hello everybody, I come to you because a friend told me that there is no necessarily requirement of the desimlocker an iphone 3g v2. Instead I can buy a "turbosim" and after that it worked. That means iPhone3G+TurboSIM can be consider as a method to unlock iPhone. I am very curious to know about it. Please provide detailed information about it. Hope that someone hanging out there will help me soon.!!

Re: iPhone 3G plus Turbo SIM

The Turbo SIM allows desimlocker all or most of mobile phones market, which the iPhone 3G is a part. If you just update to version 2.1, no problem also unblocks ANY Network. Here is the list of its capabilities :
    • 100% functional with an iPhone 3G
    • Compatible with firmware 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 and 2.1
    • Allow updates to iTunes
    • Allows data transfer in 3G
    • No loss of signal
    • Works with operators worldwide
    • No need to cut its chip where tinkering, you can install it.
    • Does not invalidate your warranty
    • Requires no software installation or other

It seems that any new Turbo SIM is much more accomplished than what we have seen so far. The undoubted advantage with this method is that here we do not need to precut our original SIM card. The Turbo SIM ANY Network v2 is available on the website of the manufacturer. All you have to do is insert your simcard in another 2G phone, and remove the SIM Card Pin Code. You should also go to the Network Selection, and Manually select your network. Then cut your SIM card to fit with the TurboSIM.

Specifically, it is necessary to have a TurboSIM, an iPhone activated and provided with a SIM card AT & T (activated by the normal route or by the method iASign , that DVD Jon did not work), its own map SIM and a computer. In addition, you must have applied to the iPhone different techniques to access the system files (Jailbreak) or connect to the device using SSH through a computer. The principle is relatively simple: we begin by extracting the SIM card AT & T's "Login" and ICCID IMSI codes used by the iPhone to detect fleas valid. We then inject this information in the SIM card of his choice, so that it is accepted without question by the iPhone.

At the moment it is impossible to unlock the new iPhone for use with an operator different from where it was purchased, at least via software methods. To achieve the release of the equipment is used a device known as a Turbo Sim, this fixture is attached to a traditional sim card to believe the device found in his home network managing the release.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

The TurboSIM works beautifully with the latest generation iPhone by cons if you are having an iPhone and you are like me in a Foreign Operator, you can not configure the GPRS access because for me after weeks of testing and research I still can not Get my mail using GPRS Pro and connect to internet. Apart from the warning and some other things, the method is quite stable if it works with your provider at all. You have to take care of :
    • never switch on 3G mode
    • before you use your SIM card that you want to unlock, put it in a different 2G phone and manually select provider and check GPRS works
    • for GPRS, "data roaming" has to be enabled on the iPhone (it is not roaming for your provider, but the iPhone thinks it's roaming)

The following are the six advantages of its SIM unlock Turbosim :
    • Supports all mobile market
    • No Update Required!
    • No cutting of Sim. (Put it in your mobile with the included adapter and Turbosim and the release is instantaneous!)
    • TurboSim does not interfere with the transmission data. (Works for email, chat, BBMessenger and all functions supported by your Sim)
    • The use of the card does not interrupt your warranty.

This Sim is a revolutionary, try it yourself, and you are free to choose your operator.