Thread: EITG Modeler/Product

EITG Modeler/Product

EI technology group is one of the largest 3D software manufacturer company. So i would like to get know about the latest versions of its various products of the EI technology group. Also i have heard about the announcement from the EI technology group of the release of the EITG modeler . I have been waiting for the application for very long please help.

Re: EITG Modeler/Product

EI Technology Group (EITG) , Produces and develops some very good and innovative 3D software products. The EITG has announced as some products are quiet good . I have heard of a product called Sonica which is a plugin for maya which will help the animation engineers breaking a digital sound waveforms into frequency bands and drive any animation channel.

One of the best application from the EITG is known as the Electric image modeler which has already been released in the year 2009 it has a complete set of functions and specialized electrical CAD tools that increase productivity. Features automatic error checking to catch problems before the manufacturing stage.

EI Technology Group, LLC is a progressive technology company that specializes in the design and distribution of award-winning 3D Animation applications for both Macintosh, Windows and Intel Mac operating systems. EITG's software has been used in many films and television shows including but not limited to: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and a lot more

EITG Modeler will help you to create 3D models fusing 2D images, and aslo from dynamic virtual environments from conventional photographs. These products are used in many types of projects from architecture and photography to film, from the development of games. I hope that this information must have helped you.

Using 2D digital photographs to create, edit and textured 3D models more quickly for your renovation projects of buildings and energy efficiency of your analysis. Bridging the gap between the worlds of 2D and 3D through DWG ™, Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 software allows you to:

* Capturing the design elements of buildings
    * Perform measurements
    * Create 3D models from the shape of existing buildings

. By leveraging the models developed directly from the physical environment, ImageModeler 2009 helps architects to better integrate improvements or renovations in their CAD projects