Thread: Karbonn K10 won't connect with PC

Bookmark Guest

Karbonn K10 won't connect with PC

Hello Guys,

I recently bought Karbonn K10 mobile. I am getting awesome features with this Karbonn mobile. But I having some issue with this mobile. When I try to connect this mobile to my computer using USB cable, it doesn't get connected to PC. I have tried many thing to resolve this PC connection problem of my mobile, but still not success in it. I wonder if anyone of you are able to help me over this issue. I would really appreciate your any help.

Re: Karbonn K10 won't connect with PC

If you want to connect your mobile to your computer, for that you need to use PC suite. I suggest you to download the PC of your mobile from the official website of your Karbonn mobile. Then install it on your computer system. Then connect your mobile to PC using USB cable and open PC suite application to access your mobile stuff.

It sounds that the USB cable of your mobile phone is might have some problem and because of that you are not able to connect your Karbonn K10 mobile to your. I recommend you to buy new USB cable for your mobile and then try to connect your mobile to your PC. Hopefully it will resolve your Karbonn mobile issue.

According to your Karbonn K10 mobile is having some serious problem. That cause problem for PC connection. If you want to resolve this problem then contact the nearest service center of your Karbonn K10 mobile. Before that you can refer the user manual of your mobile for proper mobile to PC connection.

I am also having this Karbonn K10 mobile phone. I am also having same problem i.e getting troubled when I connect it to PC. Whenever I connect it to my computer the charging icon only shown on mobile screen. But there is not mobile folder shown on the computer. I have also installed the PC suite application, but still same problem.

I think it's quite difficult to find-out the exact cause behind this pc connection problem of your mobile phone. Whenever you connect you mobile to your computer, at that time you will see the several option appears of your mobile screen. If you want to access the memory card of your mobile, then select the 'Mass storage' option. When you select this option the mobile folder will be appear in the 'My computer'.

I think you should try with following solutions:
    • Install PC suite application on your PC.
    • Replace the USB cable of your mobile phone.
    • Contact service center of your Karbonn phone.