Thread: Bios password removal for Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872

Bios password removal for Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872

Hello. I have Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872 system. The thing I need to know is how to remove the BIOS password that is been set. This has caused a problem for me. I need to access the BIOS settings but cannot as it is password protected. So please do help me out in order to sort the issue and get work with it. Thank you.

Re: Bios password removal for Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872

I would recommend you to reset the BIOS. This will help you out well for getting the things to work out well. So in order to get the issue sorted do check out by resetting it or there is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and that is by removing the battery then checking it out later. So work out for the same. This will help you out.

NO it is not possible to get the things to work out in way that is by removing the battery or resetting the BIOS. As modern laptops keep it in a security chip for anti-theft reasons. You need to know in what chip is it embedded. And how to reset it. Only then you may get the issue to be sorted well. So do check out for the think. This will help you well.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be solved. All you need to do is to is to contact or take the system to the manufacturer. This will then help you out well for making the thing to sort out well. It is essential and necessary that you perform the same as they are the best who would make the things to work possible in your way. So do lo9ok out for it. You may get a better solution.

Try flashing your BIOS with the latest update. This may then help you to get sort of the thing that you are facing. As flashing the BIOS would then erase all the embedded thing and then with the latest update you may be able to work accordingly well as needed. So I hope this is the best way through which you can make the things to work possible for you.

Take the motherboard to the manufacturer for servicing. They will make the things to work out well for you and sort the issue. As the manufacturer may have the better knowledge regarding the same you can service it under them. They might charge you a bit but the issue would be sorted out very well. So do look out.

Flashing the BIOS or taking the board to the manufacturer will sort the issue well for you. All you need to do is to make the things work out well and possibly to sort the things. So do look out and make the ailments to be fulfilled well. I hope you may then make the issue to be sorted. Look out for the same.