Thread: New Aino User , Cant Find Facebook App

New Aino User , Cant Find Facebook App

Hello Friends,

I recently bought Sony Ericsson Aino mobile. This mobile available with advanced features. But I am missing one application in this mobile. I need your help to get facebook application for this mobile. I have referred many websites but didn't any facebook application compatible with my Sony Ericsson Aino mobile. I wonder if anyone of you are able to help me over this issue. I will really appreciate your any help.

Re: New Aino User , Cant Find Facebook App

I think you need to use Snaptu. This comprise applications like facebook, twitter. Snaptu works on thousands of different device models that run Java (most phones do). If you are uncertain whether your mobile phone is Java-enabled, try installing snaptu. When you use snaptu for the first time, a set of default apps appear on the home page of the applications. You can add, remove and organize these apps by using the menu (left screen key).To add more apps, click on the ‘more applications’ icon and choose from the catalog.

I suggest you to visit the official website of your mobile phone. For there you will most of the applications which are compatible with your Sony Ericsson Aino. You just need to download these applications and then install it on your mobile phone. Your mobile support all of the java supported application such as .jar or .jad.

According to my information this Sony Ericsson Aino mobile has integrated YouTube & Facebook applications. So you don't need to additionally add new facebook application. If facebook application is missing from your mobile, then please contact nearest service center of your Sony Ericsson Aino mobile.

I am also the user of Sony Ericsson Aino. And I am able to access facebook over my mobile. I am not getting why your mobile missing this integrated application. I suggest you to check all of the functionality if your Sony Ericsson Aino in the way to access the facebook application. For that you can refer user guide of your mobile.

Thanks friends for all your instant suggestions. As per above suggestions I referred the user manual of my mobile to find-out the location of the facebook application and I was successful in it. Now I am able to use the facebook application on my Sony Ericsson Aino mobile. I am really appreciating your help.