Thread: Replacing key on Inspiron 600 Laptop keyboard

Replacing key on Inspiron 600 Laptop keyboard

Hello,
    I have a Inspiron 600 and the two hinges are broken. I speak metal parts. Do you know where I can get these parts? Can you tell how to replace key on Inspiron 600 Laptop keyboard..?? I am expecting some helpful replies from you guys.!! Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Replacing key on Inspiron 600 Laptop keyboard

I think that you will have to purchase another keyboard. Because normally, if you want to repair the keys of the Keyboard, you have to change the entire keyboard. Doing this will cost you some rupees, but if there is some another alternative then do for it. I think that you will have to change the keyboard entirely. The parts are too small and fragile. If you have takes the extended warranty, then use that, or else contact to the Dell Service Care. You can contact Dell, by contacting them directly or on Ebay (with luck).

You should know that the keyboard of the mentioned laptop does not lose flexibility. Representing 92% of the size of a standard laptop keyboard, the keyboard of the laptop is quite complete. Navigation is simplified through the multi-touch pad. Get peace of mind in case of accident, this keyboard is resistant to liquid splashes. So it would be better if you call the Dell Support.

If you want to check the parts and the upgrades you should have a look at Parts and Upgrades of your Dell. Also there centralized application are simple to use provides personalized support resources. Placed on the desktop of your computer for easy access, it offers quick links to system resources, service and support. It helps to keep the system up to date and in perfect working condition through automated patch resolving the problems of standard configuration.

Among a new series of notebooks Pentium M (PM), the Dell Inspiron 600m is one of the smallest. This ultraportable weighs only 2.5 kg but offers the new Intel Pentium M processors running at up to 1.6GHz and the new chipset (chipset) Intel 855. In the correct configuration, the Inspiron 600m can bring the new Intel Centrino label. Dell has built into the case two dual-band wireless antennae that support three wireless communication standards that currently exist, 802.11a/b/g, in its standard version, the system comes with the new mini-PC Card Wireless Intel Pro 802.11b named Calexico, which completes the Centrino trio.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

Even I think that you should contact to the Dell Service Center. Troubleshooting computer at home is their specialty, and there offer of intervention was designed to cover as widely as possible all the daily problems faced by most individuals (users) around the world. So you should take benefit of it.

I also think the same. You should go to the Service Center. Technologist Dell hardware (PC and portable offices) trained by the company itself and Dell have acquired and validate all the certificates on all the machines of the brands. Your computer does not work? Is this a software problem (viruses, system error) or hardware? Following your call, a Dell-certified technician to your home is for emergency home repair.

emo123 Guest

Hi, There is this company i keep getting in contact with for keyboard issue's , they are the best , they sell keys / keyboards too .. Contact them i'm sure they'll help you