Thread: Snowy screen on Samsung TV

Snowy screen on Samsung TV

Hey i am having a Samsung TV which i am using from past 2 years and not having any issue but yesterday night it started behaving very strange. there are Snowy screen on Samsung TV which i am unable to understand. So if any one knows about the Snowy screen then let me know about the solution of it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Snowy screen on Samsung TV

First thing i will advise you to check for the cable which you are connected through. I think you are using the HDMI cable. So remove the cable and connected another TV with the same Cable and see whether you are getting the same snowy screen or not. If same then its time to change the HDMI cable of your device.

Yes i have connected through the HDMI cable. As per your suggestion i have removed the cable from my TV and connected the another TV with the same cable but the TV is working all fine and not having the snowy screen. I have also connected the same with the XBOX and this is also fine. So i don't think that this is not with the cable.

In that case i think that there might be something wrong with the motherboard of your device so it is better if you will go through the reset if the system that will run the computer with all the factory setting that is been contained while you have purchased the same. So try the same which might resolve your issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus View Post
    In that case i think that there might be something wrong with the motherboard of your device so it is better if you will go through the reset if the system that will run the computer with all the factory setting that is been contained while you have purchased the same. So try the same which might resolve your issue. Thanks
    I have tried this also but no help. I am still in the same state where i have begin from. So please advise me some more solution of it so that can bring my TV back from the malfunction.

In that case when all the above replies are not working for you then let me tell you that this might be the issue with the Motherboard and can be fix with the repairing of it. But before getting onto any conclusion it is better that you should contact the Samsung tech Support about the issue and they will help you in advance.

I think this is the Good idea to contact the Samsung, Might be they are having the solution for the same and they will guide me with the solution. Sorry for the late reply as I was not in internet from last two day. I will try the same and update in this post about any solution i got. Thanks a lot for all your help.