Thread: Gateway model MA3 problem

Gateway model MA3 problem

Hello, I have Gateway MA3 laptop and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. The problem is that the laptop is not able to start well. I have no idea what could have been wrong. I performed a clean install to the system but still with same issue. I keep getting the a popup that is "Lsass.exe the endpoint format is invalid." Please help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Gateway model MA3 problem

The problem could well been with the operating system. It could be that the software that you have installed may be appended with some issue and it is causing the same as you have reinstall the same using the same source. So in order to get the things work done well you need to again perform a clean install by using some other disc that has no issues with it. You may get to a better conclusion then.

The other way through which you can make the issue to be sorted is by formatting the system completely or by deleting the partitions. This may then help you out well for making the issue to be sorted well. I hope you may then work and process accordingly for the thing. So do check out as you may then be able to work with the system well.

It would be better that flash the Bios. You need to flash the bios with the latest update and then look out for the issue. It would be very much essential and necessary that you perform accordingly. I hope it would then let you to get the issue sorted well. I hope you may then be able to perform accordingly. So do check out. This would then process and work well for the thing.

If you are not able to get the issue sorted it would be better that you take the system to the manufacturer and get it serviced. If its under warranty you may not be charged. The issue could well being internal. It could be with the device or any hardware resources related as you are not able to get the issue to be corrected. get it serviced. It will then help you out to sort the issue that you face.

Unplug all the peripherals that is been attached to the system and to the motherboard. clean up and then connect the devices. Remove the cmos battery and start the system. Now shut the system off and then insert the cmos battery and then plug in the RAM. now check out for the thing. You may now be able to work out for the same. So do check out for the issue.

It would be better that you replace the device. This may then help you out to work out well for the same. It could be that the device been under warranty you need to check out that it could then be replaced well. I hope you will then be able to sort the thing. Make the issue to be sorted well. So do check out.