Thread: New Satio Firmware R1CA

New Satio Firmware R1CA

Hello all,

I am looking on GSM Arena, there are some users are saying they have updated their firmware in the just past few days, I don't have my phone with me currently at this time but I hope you all can help me in this situation. Can someone try the updater an confirm if there is latest and associated software available or not?

Thanks

New Satio Firmware R1CA

Someone else is here aware more about this term the please let me find out actually where it can be possible to get but I got some clue regarding this.

I got some news from one of the friend of mine about the same. He is talking about the same that there was a latest version coming possible with the missing facebook application and my friend is working for SE and he has had updated using EMMA and I requested him for this . He Is Going to send me the .sis file.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

New Satio Firmware R1CA

The Satio requires now a firmware update recently !

I just got my Satio yesterday, I like very much to use Sony and all associated with this and its such a brilliant phone but for the cost I paid for it (same as my 42" Bravia), I am expecting something that does not freeze the first day when I got ready to use it. I have had to restart the phone roughly and it happens near about 5 to 6 times on the first day! Still love the phone though, I am sticking in here for the long run to find out what can be done about all of these little problems .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

star Latest firmware for Sony Ericsson Satio

The latest Sony Ericsson’s smart phone from Entertainment Unlimited series Satio gets software update. The new firmware enables your phone even more quicker because a number of bugs were resolved there! The latest firmware gets version R1CA037 (the older was R1BB041). You can now update your Sony Ericsson Satio with simple application released as Sony Ericssson Update Service (SEUS).

Sony Ericsson Satio is high-end peripherals from Entertainment Unlimited series that is compatible with Symbian S60 OS. Satio has large 3.5″ 360×640 pixels TFT touchscreen and a 12.1 megapixel camera with autofocus and Xenon flash.:

New Satio Firmware R1CA

The Sony Ericsson Satio is being prepared just to get a latest firmware update and from the internal sources of the Sony Ericsson, the latest update will be available next week. The update will be available through the Update Service client and that can be found at this location - www.sonyericsson.com/update.

Here’s the list of highlights:

1- Support for WVGA video recording – The already popular and brilliant video recording will be evolved to adjust with the wide screen format and hence resolution is also slightly increased to 864 * 480 pixles.

2- Upload of images onto Facebook – It will be possible to upload images directly from the images menu you have on the home screen or from the Media UI.

3- Youtube video uploading – It will be possible to upload videos to Youtube directly from the Media UI.

4- Messaging – “Conversations” will be greatly integrated in the messaging menu in order to simply find and inspire to more conversations with your connects.

New Satio Firmware R1CA

Hi guys, Can you help me to resolve the issues of my wife's phone. I have just updated my wife's Satio and it seems more faster and has not frozen yet! There is a single bug which is that it does not detects some phone numbers that are already in the phone book.I don't know what should be the problem with that.

New Satio Firmware R1CA

There are two possible ways that you can try to resolve this.
    The first this is just change the number. I used to get numbers coming via as +4475353 instead of 075353.For example- it is using the country code (despite being in the similar country). So take a user who's number is not coming up to ring you, hang up and then use that call via the call log to update their entry in the phone book.

The second thing is that there are probably duplications in the phone book. Specially from where you have copied this over from earlier phones, memory cards etc. If that consist two contacts with the similar number then I don't think it shows either.