Thread: DPG Movies on Nintendo DS

DPG Movies on Nintendo DS

I have the Nintendo DS and wanted to watch movies on it. But the problem is that the DVD video formats are not working on it directly. I have heard that the the .dpg video files work on this Nintendo DS portable gaming device. I converted the videos and transferred it on the Nintendo DS but there is slight issue with the video playback. The video freezes in between but the audio is working fine. So what can i do for solving this problem?

Re: DPG Movies on Nintendo DS

I think there is some issues with the video after the conversion because of which the video is getting freeze in between the playback of the video files and the audio keeps on going even when the video is freeze. So try to convert the video again properly and transfer it on the Nintendo DS. So, try this out because i am sure the issue is with the converted video files.

The Nintendo DS family of portable game systems revolutionizes handheld gameplay. With two ultra bright screens, 3D graphics capability, touch-screen technology and wireless communication, you can challenge yourself or your friends anywhere, anytime. A great library featuring hundreds of games means there's something for everyone. Nintendo DS brings together a host of features to deliver cutting-edge interactive experiences for fans of every genre.

First of all i would like to know which video converter you are using for converting the DVD video files to the DPG video files for watching the movies on Nintendo DS gaming device. So first provide this very important information. Try to convert videos after reinstalling that software in your computer system. So reinstall it as soon as possible in your desktop computer system.

I will recommend you to use the DPG Video Converter software for converting the videos on your computer system to the DPG format. Because i am also using this software for converting videos for the Nintendo DS of mine. This software Support convert all most all videos including both standard videos and High Definition video such as avi, mkv, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, rm, rmvb, mts, m2ts, ts, tp, trp, etc. to NDS-MPEG Video (.dpg).