Thread: Samsung BD-P1590

Samsung BD-P1590

I am having an issue with the Samsung BD-P1590 which is now performing badly and i am unable to find the solution for same. Actually when i am loading movie on the same at that it froze and does not proceed until i will not give a restart to the same. So if any one knows the solution of the same the let me know about it so that i can get rid of my issue.

Re: Samsung BD-P1590

Have you tried resetting of the Samsung BD-P1590 which will let the device to go back to the factory setting and all you will get is the default setting. So i advise you to go through the resetting of the Samsung BD-P1590 and then check that whether you are getting the same issue or not. I hope this will work for you.

Hey thanks for your quick reply that you have given me regarding the same issue but let me tell you that i am not aware of the procedure to reset the same. So if you are having the knowledge about the same then let me know about it. So that i can go through the same and make a reset of then Samsung BD-P1590

For that just go through the below given step that will enable you with the method to reset then Samsung BD-P1590. I hope that you will get it and perform the same properly.
    • First Turn on the BD-P1590.
    • Press open button twice
    • When you see the No Disc display press Repeat button with the region code.
    • Press 9 to free the region
    • Turn Off the Player
    • Again check with different region code.

I am trying to achieve the same but let me tell you that this is not working for me. I have followed the exact same that you have suggested but noth8ing works for me. It is not showing the no disc in the player display so i could not move with the another procedure. So help me more with the issue that i am getting.

I think there must be something wrongly followed with the procedure that is why you are not getting No Disc. Have you checked the tray? Might be you are using the disc in the drive which is detected and that is why you are not getting the No Disc status. So first remove the tray and if any disc is playing take out and then go with the same procedure.

If all the above replies are not working for you then let me tell you that only one thing can help you and is known as the Samsung Customer Services which will help you with the proper solution after going through your issue. So go for the help on the Samsung and let us know about the solution which you got from there.