Thread: Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba

Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba

My older laptop is now damaged and it needs to be repaired every now and then and hence i am looking forward to buy another laptop. Also i would like to run windows 7 on it. It must be built with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor. I am confused between, Sony and toshiba laptops. Please tell me which one should i opt for.

Re: Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba

I would recommend you to go for Sony laptop because Sony laptops are one of the best laptops since they provide further enhanced performance while taking mobility to a new level with VAIO Z. It's no simple task to achieve these two conflicting goals. That is where Sony's long history of expertise and technology comes in. Designed in Japan, extremely light, extremely thin, mobile PC

I think that the Toshiba laptops are very much good enough so you should go for it. Some of its features are listed below:

• Stylish and easy to use for everyday computing
    • Available in a variety of screen sizes
    • Great for enjoying and sharing multimedia
    • If you need portability plus plenty of workspace, check out our 15.6” L500 notebook.
    • Connect, shop online, chat, plus share pictures with onboard Wi-Fi at any wireless hotspot.
    • Use the built-in Webcam and microphone to talk face-to-face with friends and family, join a study group, or to video conference.

If you are really looking for a good laptop do not forget dell since some of the dell laptops are built up with some very unique features and hence i would suggest you to have a look at the dell laptops too. These laptops are streamlined thin and light design down to its powerful features. You must atleast go through the dell laptops before buying.

I will suggest you to buy sony laptops only since sony laptops are one of the more reliable laptops present in the world. Sony provides a customer support for 24 x 7x 365 and that to world wide. No matter in which part of the world are you. Moreover sony laptop battery has a much longer life than compared to others.

The HCL me laptops are also there so it can also not be forgotten. HCL Me laptops are providing a number features including listed below

• Erase for ME: Erase for ME removes your important and confidential files permanently
    • Lock ME: Lock ME is the utility used to lock/unlock the following ports USB Ports – Storage devices HDD logical drives / ODD.
    • Split ME: Split ME can split large file to smaller size files.Small size files can be sent through mail & can be compiled back to original size file.
    • Encrypt ME: You want to save your data from theft, then just encrypt all your data with Encrypt ME to maintain the confidentiality.

An a lot more features i think that this would prove to be a better choice for you.