Thread: Pioneer DVR-216DBK I/O Error

Pioneer DVR-216DBK I/O Error

Hi all,

I have Pioneer DVR-216DBK, the day before yesterday at noon use also normal to see things inside. Colleagues inserted the computer could not be read, and then plug back to her computer and also not be read, but the prompt discovery of new hardware, the disk management see this hard drive is not initialized, even if the initialization, and shows that initialization failed Device I / O error. Please suggest.

You need to Restart the computer, and try to CD / A DVD player. Sometimes, the problem can be resolved to do so.You can also buy your CD, clean / DVD drive, such as the Fellowes CD / DVD drive lens cleaner. It can remove the laser head oxide residue, dust and debris and correct problems that may lead to an I / O error. All the best.

Try the CD in another computer if you have the chance to just to see it in the CD, rather than computer generated. If you do not have access to another computer, try a different CD, see if you see same error. Download and run on your computer registry cleaner. Typically, if the steps 1 to 5 do not correct the problem, you can clean your registry. All the best.

Change the transfer mode of your CDs / DVD drive. You can go to "Start" menu, then click "My Computer" and select "Manage. In the window," select "Device Manager, click." Then, you should note that in the right pane "IDE Interface ATA / ATAPI "controller, you want to click on it, then right-click your CD / DVD drive and select "Properties that." Open "Advanced settings click. At this point," you should pay attention to the transfer node box logo on your CD / DVD drive, usually it is the "device 1." Finally, open the drop-down menu, select the "Regulations", then click "OK" and exit down. All the best.

Change the transfer mode of your CDs / DVD drive. You can go to "Start" menu, then click "My Computer" and select "Manage. In the window," select "Device Manager, click." Then, you should note that in the right pane "IDE Interface ATA / ATAPI "controller, you want to click on it, then right-click your CD / DVD drive and select "Properties that." Open "Advanced settings click. At this point," you should pay attention to the transfer node box logo on your CD / DVD drive, usually it is the "device 1." Finally, open the drop-down menu, select the "Regulations", then click "OK" and exit down.

To solve this problem, I created / etc/udev/rules.d/51-local.rules file, as follows:
    Code:
    # Start file
    # Location: / etc/udev/rules.d/51-local.rules
    Kernel \ u003d \ u003d "of SCD [0-9] *", \ \
    Bus \ u003d \ u003d "The scsi", \ \
    Planning \ u003d \ u003d "check cdrom.sh reference% k DVD", \ \
    Symbolic link + \ u003d "DVD DVD - quote% k"
    Planning \ u003d \ u003d "check cdrom.sh reference% k of the CD - R", \ \
    Symbolic link + \ u003d "cdwriter cdwriter, references% k the cdrw's cdrw, reference% k"
    Planning \ u003d \ u003d "check cdrom.sh reference% k of the DVD - R", \ \
    Symbolic link + \ u003d "dvdwriter dvdwriter, reference% k DVD disc burning, reference% k"
    # End of the file
    After that I restart the udev service (reboot will also work) and now all working fine. udev rules to create the necessary symbolic link of the device work.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"