Thread: Samsung BD 3600 Streaming can't find PC

Samsung BD 3600 Streaming can't find PC

I am having issue related to the streaming. I have the Samsung BD-3600 bluray player and i had connected it to the network with the PC for the streaming purpose. It was working properly before but from last few days it is not detecting the PC connected to it. So is there anyone who can help me out in resolving this issue properly?

Re: Samsung BD 3600 Streaming can't find PC

I think your desktop computer is not connected to the network properly that is why the Samsung BD-3600 Bluray player is not detecting the PC connected to it on the network. To check this out, make sure that the PC is detected my other computers on the network. If it is not detected then there is some issue with the desktop so it is not getting connected or shown on the network at your place.

You have mentioned that the PC was detected by the Samsung BD-3600 bluray player connected on the network properly. So i think you should run the system restore wizard in your computer system and restore the settings on the date when the player was detected by the system. I think this will resolve the problem.

First of all i would like to know that you have connected this Samsung BD-3600 bluray player using the LAN/Ethernet cable or using the Wi-Fi technology. If you have connected using the LAN/Ethernet cable then it may be possible that it is not working properly or it is damaged that is why it is not detected on the network. It is better to change the LAN cable.

I will recommend you to reconfigure the whole network present at your home for the media streaming. Because i think there is some major problem with the network at your self. Rather than trying to find the issue and solving it. I think the best way to fix this issue is to reconfigure the network with the system having the Windows 7 operating system and the Samsung BD 3600 bluray player.