Thread: Samsung Wireless Lan Adapter

Samsung Wireless Lan Adapter

Now,I got my new Samsung LED TV, and I am very excited. I found 7000 series and now I can have the internet widgets but was very dismayed to got that it is not wireless out of the box but I have to spend more money for a dongle. But it assumes that the dongle I require, Samsung WIS09ABGN - is now going out of stock everywhere except on Ebay where the price is inflated even more. Then I find some discussion on this forum that there is a new dongle - WIS09ABGN2, but that only be able to run with BluRay players and not comaptible with TVs. The am thinking about the an ethernet cable stretched across my living room is not a happy one. Anyone here can clarify me that one being released which will function upon with my TV?

I have some experience regarding the same and I know you are also in some confusion. I have used the Rosewill for the bluray and here is confirmation that the Rosewill will function for 09 TVs. The AGN must also use the Ralink chipset.Now It's depends on you what you are going for...!!!!!
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If the posted unit is not able to function with you then in such situation, Samsung customer service would not be able to help you for any Troubleshooting. They can only facilitate the help for the Samsung LinkStick because it was designed to particularly work with the television. I don't mind if the user post alternatives but if it does not come into work then it is not something that Samsung can help with you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi guys,

I am having some problem then i found this thread in order to solve my issue, I connected everything, including a Lynksys wireless USB network adapter. My home router is a Lynksys N and working with everything else in the house. My Samsung 1590 occurs the error message as "cannot find access point". I can't find anything in the manual to resolve this issue or even where to look. Just when I thought "plug and pray" got better. Any idea??

Hello dude,

I had this problem so before and I got some discussions with my friends then I come on the point. The Linksys USB Network Adapter is not compatible to work with the Samsung BD-P1590. The Samsung WIS09ABGN Network Adapter is the only device that I know if that will allow you to get access the wireless content through the USB port on the player.