Thread: Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba?

Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba?

I am on the look for a laptop which runs Windows 7 operating system. After a few hours of browsing on the internet i have narrowed down to select a laptop of either Sony or Toshiba. My requirement is that the laptop must be up-t-date with latest hardware components and should provide good speed while surfing as well as playing games. Also the graphical support must be adequate and mainly it should be cost efficient.

Re: Which is the better laptop, Sony or Toshiba?

At anytime I guess Sony is far more better than Toshiba. Sony is having a more better market reputation in terms of customer satisfaction then Toshiba. Also the variety of different configuration in Sony laptops is way to much then what Toshiba offers. Also the laptops of Sony are always in touch with the latest advancement in hardware and software then Toshiba. So from my side Sony is the best choice between the two.

I feel there is no point of comparison in Sony and Toshiba. The notebooks offered by Toshiba are very cheaper and they are bound to have some or the other issue after about two to three months. With Sony very rarely has any complained of any issue within the time frame of two months. Also the customer service provided by Sony beats that of Toshiba on any given day.

You may go for the Sony Vaio CW-Series of notebooks. These are designed for internet surfing and web usage. I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW23EN/BU and I satisfied by its performance. It has Windows 7 operating system and Intel Core i3 processor. This cost me around Rs. 42,000.

I feel when it comes to cost Toshiba laptops are more cheaper and worth their cost. Sony though provides good laptop configuration but the price are too high. I suggest you to go for the Toshiba Satellite L510 laptop. I have been using it and there are no issues till date. I had Windows Vista installed which now I upgraded to Windows 7. I am also able to play games with any lagging issue.