Thread: HP Pavilion E9280T Bios Problem

HP Pavilion E9280T Bios Problem

Hello, I have HP Pavilion e9280t. But, now I am getting problem from that. If I left the CD or DVD into the drive and if I shut down, then after that if I login it won't start. I have tried to checkout the bios update for that then I wont able to find that. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: HP Pavilion E9280T Bios Problem

Hello, You can simply make use of the udpate for your HP Pavilion from the HP website and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply make use of that and get the solution for your problem It is just needed to check that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will solve your problem. You will able to get the solution for your problem if you make use of the HP website.

Hi, I am also searching for the same solution. I am also getting the same problem while booting, if I left the cd or dvd in my drive, then I get the same problem. I also want to get the solution for this problem. But, I don't think that the problem is occurring due to the problem of the BIOS update. As if there is not having any sort of update available for the BIOS then I don't think that the problem is of the Bios. So, if anyone is having the details for the update then provide that to me.

Hey, I am also getting some sort of the same problem. If I connect my scanner to the HP Pavilion and then if I start it, then it wont start. So, if you are having any idea from which I will able to solve my problem then provide that reply to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to find out the solution, but not able to get that. So, if you have any solution for this problem, then provide that to me also.

Hello, I think the problem you are getting is due to the problem in your BIOS setting. You have selected the option of the Boot from the CD/DVD drive first. That means you are having cd or dvd drive as the first boot device and due to that, when you have cd or dvd inside your drive, it searches for the boot material and as your drive won't contains that, it won't start. So, simply check that and change the settings.

Hey, I was also getting the same problem and then I got solved that problem by selecting hard drive as the first boot device. Now, if I try to use the HP Pavilion even if I have the cd or dvd in the drive. So, you can simply solve that problem by changing the BIOS setting as I have performed. So, just do that and get solved for your problem needed to make use of that and you will not get the problem.