Thread: Avatar Blu-Ray Issues

I am using a Samsung Blu-Ray player , I was watching the Avatar on my blue ray. But after every few minutes i get the little chapter stop pops up on my screen. similar to the pause menu and i am not able to cancel it out. I cannot get what is the actual problem or reason behind this please help me to get rid of the Avatar Blu-Ray Issues

Re: Avatar Blu-Ray Issues

I have heard this problem with a lot other Blue-Ray player heard for the first time with samsung Blue-Ray player. I think that it is not working on your television because it is still using the 5K updates and hence you need a firmware update so i would suggest you to contact samsung for the same.

Have you checked this with another Blu-ray player since it appears as you have not checked it yet so i would suggest you to check it at the earliest. Since a lot of avatar duplicate blu-rays have entered the market .

If you cannot play the avatar blu-ray in other players too then surely it will be a duplicate blu-ray . so contact the vendor and then get it replaced.

You need a firmware update since i have also faced this problem with my Avatar Blu-ray disc. When i tried contacting samsung they told me that no firmware updates are available and whenever it wil be released or made available by Samsung i will be informed about the same. So try it using with a different player.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have been using the Samsung BD 2500 and it plays the avatar movie really very well the animation and graphics of this movies are very good. If your blu-ray player is not able to play it then it might be because you may have been cheated or sold a pirated blu-ray disc. Most probably these types of problems occurs only with a pirated blu-ray discs. Contact the blu-ray vendor and get your blu-ray changed.

hatetea58 Guest

Yeah, this question has been asked in many forums these days. We have to wait for the update of firmware. Before the update come out, i think we could use this way to play Avatar on our player. Decrypt and rip the avatar movie off from the disc. Then we can get the m2ts files to play on our blu-ray player. And i just came accross a video tool release saying it can remove the protectioin of MKB V17 Avatar Blu-ray disc uses