Thread: Samsung BD-C5500 audio assistance needed

Samsung BD-C5500 audio assistance needed

I have recently bought a BD-C5500 Blu-Ray player. I am having a BD-C5500 Blu-Ray player; According to me LN46C530 or anything similar to that. I am also having a bit older HT-Q70 home theater system that is also of Samsung.
    I require help for setting up, because I am facing problem and really disappointed with the audio and video quality I am getting, to be more precise the audio and video are lagging.
    I have not used the Blu-Ray disc until now but using a normal DVD in that also, I am facing problem.

Can anybody give a solution for this lagging in BD-C5500 audio and video?
    Thanks for the help

Re: Samsung BD-C5500 audio assistance needed

Are you having the optical going from the HT-Q70 receiver to the Blu-Ray for the audio surround sound, because if you are not then you have to buy it.

Actually, I want to know that you are facing the problem in the lag of TV audio or you are facing the problem while watching the DVD. Whatever be the problem try to adjust the AV/Sync on the receiver and the instructions for doing that are given in the manual.

I think this will solve your problem of lagging if not then give more detail description of your problem.

Try to use another DVD in your Blu-Ray player may the problem lagging is because of the faulty DVD. Since, lag is very not easy to point out when you are running it from a Blu-Ray player to a HT system. I am not sure about it but using a splitter may help you, answer me one more thing that what happens when you connect it through Blu-Ray > HDMI > to Q70 > HDMI > TV?

Thanks for the response.

For your information, I am not getting lag on the same disc but facing the lagging problem on every disc I am trying to play.
    And the possibility of connecting all HDMI is zero because I am not having HDMI hub/splitter.
    The Q70 and the Blu Ray both has one HDMI, so how can I do that? I can only connect either one to one other thing through HDMI. My TV is having many HDMI inputs, but the problem is with blu ray and DVD player is only having one HDMI out each.

I think that the lag is because of the optical audio going from the Q70 to the Blu Ray, but anyway thanks again for your help.

I am having the similar problem, and I having some question to ask. These two items HT-BD1250 and HT-C5500XAA are both Blu Ray all in one home theaters or not.
    Because I have seen the review for the good sound quality but I am getting the worst experience for the sound quality. Does the latest and cheaper C5500 can really provide a better sound quality compared to BD1250?