Thread: LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones/earbuds

LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones earbuds

I am using a LG Xenon GR500 since last six months i tried configuring it with the Motorola mini USB earbuds. the xenon's only connection is a micro usb port. Whenever i try to connect it with the Motorola mini USB earbuds but the Motorola phone does not supports this mini usb earbud. please tell me how to go about this problem.

Re: LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones earbuds

It may be due to a compatibility issue i think that the Motorola mini USB earbuds are not compatible with the LG xenon. So it would be better if you try to use the earbuds from the same manufacturer. I mean to say that it may be a compatibility issue and hence i would suggest you to use an earbud from LG only.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that you will have to make use of an adapter which will help you to connect the Motorola mini USB earbud with the LG xenon Mobile phone hope that 3.5mm (1/8") adapter will help you in this matter try to find out this adapter and purchase it. Then use it to connect the earbud with the LG xenon.

As far as i know the idea of buying an adapter will not help you for sure since i have heard of cases where these adapters have failed to work. I would recommend you to use the earbud which you have got with your phone instead of using it with the earbud from a different manufacturer. Hope that thiswill help you.

The LG Bluetooth Headset (HBM-210) is a lightweight wireless headset utilizing Bluetooth technology. Stylish, comfortable, easy to use, the Bluetooth headset allows the user to have wireless communication anytime, anywhere. Compatible with the LG GR500 Xenon Try using the same with your LG xenon.

Any earbud manufactured by LG will be definitely help you to get rid of this problem since a lot of accessories manufactured by other manufacturer will help you in this matter.

I would also recommend you to use the same with the LG xenon LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset has a dual mic for noise reduction and Echo cancellation. Name Alert function reports caller ID of incoming calls. The HBM-570 is lightweight and offers fast and easy pairing, multiple communication options and convenient volume control.

Re: LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones/earbuds

I was also looking for the same issue and i finally found a 3.5mm (1/8") adapter for this phone which you are uisng and i also have the same phone. You can check out for the LG Xenon 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter and it can help you to connect any of the standard portable music players headphones to your LG Xenon phone. I am using it right now and i can say that is great to have it. TO have it i think you need to search for it on the internet and buy it.

I am also having this phone but was able to solve this problem. I buyed a small bluetooth earphone for this phone instead of plugin adapter. Now i am able to plug my old noise reducing earbuds with this little unit and i can listen my phone's music and movies stored on the Xenon. It is really great to have and it helped me to solve the problem without any error. So i think you need to have bluetooth earphone for your phone.

I think you need to check out for the best earphones and also you can check out for the headphone which can be suitable for your phone. And as you have said about the motorola headphone i think if it is not supported to your phone then you need a converter which can help you to conver the jack of the headphone to the normal one 3.5 mm. The converter which i specified can be useful for you as it can convert any jack to the supportive jack for your phone.

The best thing is to visit the lg store and there you can ask them for your problem which you want to solve it with your phone. You can ask them to provide you the supportive headphone for your phone and also you can ask them about your motorola earbuds which you have. Also you can visit electronic store and checkk out for the possible solution for your phone which you want to have.

The best way to solve your problem is to have a converter which can convert any of the usb jack of the headphone to the appropriate to the jack of the lg phone which you want. So check for the converter in the electronic stores and also you can check out on the internet and then you can have an idea of how it can be used..

I think you need to check out for the people who uses this phone and also ask them that which kind of earphone they use with their phone. I can say that there are most of the people who use it with the help of the proper supported earphones and also if you wanted to have the supported earphone then you can go to the store and ask for the supported earphones for your phone.