Thread: How to save data directly to memory card in samsung metro s3310

How to save data directly to memory card in samsung metro s3310

I am using a Samsung Metro s3310 mobile phone with me and i can say this it is a great phone, but there is a problem with this phone. Whenever i try to receive any of the data from other phone via bluetooth, the data directly stores on the phone memory card and not on the memory card's memory. I have tried all the possible settings to receive all the data directly on the memory card, but unable to do it. Please help me if anyone knows the setting then please forward me..
    Last edited by Halyn; 28-04-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Re: How to save data directly to memory card in samsung metro s3310

I think to so this you need to check out the settings on your phone by going on the phone's message settings and in that you need to go in the settings and then in that you need to check the default settings for saving the incoming messages. If it is in phone memory then you need to save it to the memory card and then all your messages will save in the memory card and also the data which you get through bluetooth..

If you are not able to save the data to the memory card then i think you need to have the pc suite which should be installed on your computer and then you need to connect your phone to the computer with the help of usb cable and then you can easily transfer all your data from phone memory to the memory card. If you don't have the pc suite then you need to have it from the sansung website.

I think you need to check out by going in the menu and then in the settings of your phone. There you need to go to the memory settings where you can find the settings for storing all your data directly to your phone memory or memory card. If you find it then you need to set the default storage of data to the memory card. This will help you out to solve your problem which you are facing with this phone.

I have noticed the Samsung 3310 phone which is a great phone with almost all the needed features. But as you said that this phone is lacking behind for storing the messages to the phone memory. The files transferred via bluetooth that are directly stored on the phone memory which is a big drawback for this phone. So i think the samsung people should look on this drawback and they should provide some solution for it.

I think you need to check this function with the help of the samsung people, you need to call to the samsung customer care and then ask them about your problem which you are facing on your phone. I think it is not possible on this phone rather to have this function you need to buy another phone which has this feature which you want in a particular phone. So please check out for the phone..

I think to solve your problem you need to go to the samsung mobile service center and from there you need to ask for the solution for your problem. As i know that the phone doesnot have the feature of this by which you can directly save any of the data into the memory card. So i think you need to have some another mobile phone which can have this feature.

how can i save data direct in memory card

I am using a Samsung Metro s3310 mobile phone with me and i can say this it is a great phone, but there is a problem with this phone. Whenever i try to receive any of the data from other phone via bluetooth, the data directly stores on the phone memory card and not on the memory card's memory. I have tried all the possible settings to receive all the data directly on the memory card, but unable to do it. Please help me if anyone knows the setting then please forward me..

The file which you are supposed to received through Bluetooth then it cannot be transferred to memory card. you have to save all the files manually on the memory card from the phone memory.