Thread: Help with LG CU500

Help with LG CU500

Since my older phone got damaged from the so i bought a new LG CU500 cell phone. I also purchased a new 4 GB microSD card. When i put this card inside my laptops card reader it do recognizes the card and so i though of copying a music file and when i tried this card on my mobile it gave an error message that the phone is not yet ready. need help with LG CU500

Re: Help with LG CU500

Here it appears as your MicroSD card needs to be formatted so i would recommend you to insert this card in to the card reader again and then format it once and then insert some medias in the card once again. Try the card one more time in your mobile phone. This will help you to get rid of this problem.

Sounds like your phone does not supports the 2GB cards so i would suggest you purchase a new 1 GB card and then try to insert this card and check whether this works or not. This should work but if this fails then it clearly indicates that the card slot is damaged and your cell phone needs to be repaired or replaced.

Follow the instructions which i have mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem
    • Enter 277634#*# in your phone
    • Then scroll down to #4 port settings and click ok.
    • #4 mass storage
    • #5 mass storage remove
    • #4 mass storage
    • #5 mass storage remove
    • Press back button until you get out of the menu.

This should help you.

Place the MicroSD in the memory card slot of your phone and then make sure that it is fitted properly and wait for sometime. Open the menu and 1 for cingular music then 1 again 1 for the music player finally press 3 for shuffling the songs. Noe you should get all the songs on the MicroSd cards on the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"