Thread: BluRayLive DVD BDP-S360

BluRayLive DVD BDP-S360

Hello everyone,
    I am new on this forums, so please ignore my mistakes if I am posting in wrong topic. I am thinking of buying the BluRayLive DVD BDP-S360, but I don't have much knowledge about it. It was just that my cousin told me to purchase that. So thought that you guys would be helpful for me. Please provide me some information about the BluRayLive DVD, also suggest me about purchasing it.!!

Re: BluRayLive DVD BDP-S360

Initiator of the High Definition format Blu-ray, Sony has developed several solutions for reading and enjoy a sound and a unique image on a television or video projector. In its range, the Japanese manufacturer has introduced the Blu-ray BDP-S360 that will replace the S300 a bit older. Quick start in 6 seconds, Full HD, 24p compatibility, DVD player, HDMI output, standards support BD-Live and xv Color, Dolby True HD decoding and DTS-HD Master Audio and features the reading technology Precision Drive HD to ensure the readability of the discs warped and scratched, the Sony BDP-S360 offers a concentrate of high technology.

What marks the first glance when you look at the Blu-ray Sony BDP-S360 is its subtlety and its shallow depth. Indeed, it measures only 21.6 inches wide by 43 cm in length. It is up to 5.6 cm. It does not indicate within a set of audio and video such as an amplifier or a CD, for example. Its design is quite classic. Note the presence of a flap on the front that swivels to leave open the drive tray. On the front of the camera, only the control buttons are available: play and stop. The buttons on / off and eject small bars are very thin silver located on the upper edge of the facade.

The connectors is the essential link for this worthy deck to a broadcaster and an HD video home theater audio amplifier. Indeed, we can count on a HDMI 1.3 output, optical digital audio output, coaxial and another on a triple YUV Component. There is also a composite video output and stereo RCA analog audio output. To access the content online BD-Live, the platinum Sony BDP-S360 is equipped with an Ethernet port. There is also a USB port for connecting a storage medium such as a USB drive to store downloaded bonus. The deck does not contain any internal memory as some decks Samsung offer. The updates are done via the player's Ethernet port.

The new Sony BDPS360 BluRay player is the successor to the BDPS350. The BDPS360 adds a new dimension of filing audio and HD video. This player is capable of playing BluRay discs, the Cdaudio, DVD video and DVD AVCHD 8 12cm from your digital camcorder Sony and Panasonic. With its HDMI output, dune enjoy exceptional picture quality with 100% digital transfer and avoiding any loss damage HD up to your HDTV.

The following are the Specifications of BluRayLive DVD BDP-S360 :
    • Built-in decoders: Dolby Digital True PlusDolby HDJPEGMP3MPEG2MPEG4
    • Compatible discs: BD-RBD-REBD ROMBlu-Ray DiscDVD RDVD + + RWDVD-RDVD-RWH.264
    • Type 2: Blu-Ray
    • Output resolution: 1080p
    • HDMI version: 1.3
    • Blu-Ray Profile: 2.0 (BD-Live)
    • Other features: Ethernet Port