Thread: Unable to connect Samsung R500 Hue to pc

Unable to connect Samsung R500 Hue to pc

I have a Samsung R500 Hue, it is a great phone but i am having a problem with this phone. I am not able to connect my phone to the computer and it doesn't recognize the phone. I need to download or save some pictures and ringtones from my computer to the phone. I don't have pc suite for my computer, only i have a piece of data cable. Please help me to solve this problem, if anybody have faced this problem then please help me out with your opinion.

Re: Unable to connect Samsung R500 Hue to pc

You can use Data Suite for Samsung r500 Hue, which you ca have it from the internet. It is a complete solution package which comes with the software CD and also with a high quality USB data cable, it is designed to assist easily to manage your personal data, maximize personal phone’s functions, and also to synchronize data from your phone to the computer. So if you want then you can google search for it.

I think you need to go on the offical website and from there you can have the information for the same topic and also if you don't find any of the solution then i think you need to check it out with the samsung store and from there you can get the latest update for your phone with all the possible way of getting connected to the computer without any problem.

I think you need to have usb data cable for your phone and then you can try to connect to the computer with the help of it. I think it should ask you the option of mass storage on your phone and by selecting that option you can transfer all the data like pictures and ringtone from your computer to the phone. So i think you need to have the data cable. It can also be done with the help of the bluetooth dongle.

If you want to have the data on your phone then you don't need to have usb cable or some bluetooth dongle. You can do the transfer with the help of the memory card reader. You need to connect card reader on your computer and then just remove the memory card from your phone and then insert it to the card reader to the proper slot and then you can transfer all the data from the computer to the memory card with the help of card reader.

I also have this phone but now a days this phone is not used by anyone and my plan is to replace this phone with the new samsung phone. I have seen that there are most of the good phones in samsung and in that they provide you all the requirement which you want. So i am going to replace this phone and if you want then you can also replace with a good phone which has all the functions.

I can suggest you that you need to have the bluetooth dongle which is a great device which can help you to connect any of the phone or the device which has bluetooth to the computer without any of the problem and also it can help you to connect to the internet on your computer through your phone which is gprs enabled. So i can suggest you to have bluetooth dongle for the connection.